Oregon vs Wisconsin | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oregon vs Wisconsin

If Tua is recovering well, I would still take him over Herbert. But, saying that, Herbert checks every physical box. In some ways, still a work in progress but certainly wasn't helped by the Oregon system that didn't seem to match his skill set. Now that Miami has a good coach in place, Herbert could excel in Miami. That part has been missing in Miami.

Herbert's accuracy and stupidity would significantly hamper them in comparison to Burrow and Tua.
Is it his footwork or mechanics? Sometimes that seems to be the issue with him. Not saying he's a better prospect than Burrow or Tua, but with better coaching the sky could be the limit for Herbert.

biadizc just continues to be a I can’t do it in tbe first round guy. He’s good in a phone booth but he gets stood up a lot and the athlete is just so average and in space he doesn’t get to much.

I like the lunch pail aspect of it but man I just don’t think you have to over draft it. I mean if Eric McCoy can make it to damn near pick 50 this kid can to 75 right? Athletically it’s not even close.

what separates him from incumbent Kilgore really?

Last edited:
Lemieux looks decent. I don’t see a lot of upside. Looks rather finished product to me.

Last edited:
I watched bredeson of Michigan after slimm mentioned him and I can see where he’s going with that.

Herbert isn't special - pass
Dobbins > Taylor
I’ve watched a lot of B1G football and Dobbins is very underrated IMHO. He could be the best back in this draft and he’s performed at a consistently high level for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom