Orlando,FL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando,FL

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, im moving to Orlando,FL...this weekend. I know nothing about anything there really. All I know is Im not going to have cable Sunday, and my #1 priority is the Dolphins game.

So my question is, where the HELL is a good sports bar to watch the phins play?

Ouch that's bucks territory, good thing the phins play national on Sunday night.. You should be able to pick up the game with an antenna, or look up a millers ale house, Orlando is a pretty big place man.

Depends what part of orlando ,and there are definitely more dolphins fans here than bucks fans. A good phins bar is casey's grill in winter springs. You give me a idea of what part of Orlando you're in, I can give you a good spot.

hey nappy,head down to orange ave,right across the street from the hospital is a place called legends sports bar.. nice place.. hell i'll even buy ya a welcome to orlando beer.. i'll b wearing a ricky williams 34 blue jersey sitting next to a big 6'4 brother with grey goateez.. it's a good place with good food and big screens.. hope to see ya

How far is that from Conroy?

i went to buffalo wild wings off International Drive sunday, but may go to legends monday.

the hideaway bar is the official miami dolphins bar - pretty sweet place to watch games. it's downtown-ish. everyone that goes there on dolphin game days are fin fans. you need to check that place out at least once. prepare to leave there trashed.

i typically watch the games at either kerryman's irish pub - longwood - or suspenders saloon - casselberry - which are both basically dolphins bars on sundays. kerryman's has great wings and the people get awesomely rowdy there. suspenders has an 'interesting' crowd and they have free hot dogs on sundays. both these places are kind of hole in the wall joints - and i typically drink free at both places - so that's right up my alley.

Back
Top Bottom