Orlando Jaguars? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando Jaguars?

dolfan06 said:
i also heard a rumor about the colts moving to LA, do you have anything on that! :confused:
All I know about the LA situation is that the city and the NFL(NFL denies that they are pushing it, but you know they are) are trying to get a team in LA by 2007. Also, the NFL does not want to expend anytime soon so a team will most likely be moved. The Colts, like you said, are a potential canidate since the city of Indianapolis actually doesn't want the team their. Other canidates are the Saints and the Chargers. My money is on the Saints moving.

Nublar7 said:
All I know about the LA situation is that the city and the NFL(NFL denies that they are pushing it, but you know they are) are trying to get a team in LA by 2007. Also, the NFL does not want to expend anytime soon so a team will most likely be moved. The Colts, like you said, are a potential canidate since the city of Indianapolis actually doesn't want the team their. Other canidates are the Saints and the Chargers. My money is on the Saints moving.

Indy doesn`t want the team even with Peyton Maning in town :eek:

Phin19 said:
Indy doesn`t want the team even with Peyton Maning in town :eek:
The thing is, that Indy never approved of the move from Baltimore to Indy. The city has never really accepted them being there.

I'd love for the Jags to move to Orlando, I'm not a fan but I live near Orlando and would be able to go to Dolphin-Jag games whenever they played

My best would be the Chargers moving to SD. California already has 3 teams & don't need a 4th.

Back
Top Bottom