Orlando Sentinel: "Dan the Sham." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orlando Sentinel: "Dan the Sham."

Its funny, he says Huizenga "doth protest too much" and that is exactly what the newspapers sound like. Listen, i love this! it just puts more pressure on danny boy to produce. i dont think that danny will put his stamp on something that will not work. I think Dan can do no worse than JJ and better with Rick S. at the helm.

And another thing that these papers dont ever mention. That this position was created by Huizenga for the express purpose of bringing in a football guy who knows this organization and is respected. What the hell is wrong with that? Do you really think Dan cant handle this? The only reason Dan wont be able to handle it is if he doenst like the job after awhile. But i just dont see how he wont being that he loves the place! He will be doing something he loves. that is the key. But dont tell the reporters that, cus they dont understand happiness. They understand negativity and sticking up for there negative buddies in the biz who make themselves look like azzholes.

F... that article...foogedaboudit...

Dan the Man knows football...right!!! this was a great move and besides...its not like he's the only one steering the ship.

Well, I know from an Orlando radio station that I listen to that Bianchi is an idiot and an a-hole. But in this case, he is right.

And the beat goes on! Appears that the Sun Sentinels, Dave Hyde, has taken up the banner and is circling the wagons on behalf of his collogues.

His latest article "Bring on the Dolphins" disses the hireing of Marino, by suggesting the organization hired a host of former players to VP positions such as VP of defense, VP of Wide receivers and so forth.

Very disrespectful article if you ask me. Don't know how to link this, but you can find it at "phins.com" under their news wire.

These reporters don't know anything, and yet they continue to bash the Marino hiring. Nobody knows for sure what Marino will bring to the Dolphins, but he does deserve the chance to his job as SVPOFO until proven otherwise...

I can't stand people like this guy. My opinion of sports writer Dave Hyde is also on thin ice after his artcle in today's local paper. These guys know just as much as we do....Nothing.

These are merely opinions. Like a-holes, everybody has one, and they all stink.:toliet:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:redeye:

10973624-1.jpg

"Hey guys! I'll be making sure season-tickets are renewed as the new VP of Ensuring Sales."

..sorry but couldn't resist.
Go Dolphins

Nah, I won't read it. I know the guy's M.O. And I've formed my opinion on the matter. :)

Bianchi is a clown. He's one of those guys who finds the negative in everything. I read the Orlando Sentinel online because I live South of Orlando, but I ignore everything he writes. He's another Dolphin hater along with Jerry Greene of the Orlando Sentinel.

Steve

It's not even "reporting", it's an opinion piece, or is that what passes for reporting nowadays?

I go to UCF and this guy isthebiggest jack@$$ that has ever written for a florida paper, period....

he wastes his time dissecting UCF's athletic fee rather than focusing on the success of the men's basketball team...

hes a joke, and so is the slantinel...as us knight fans call it....

Originally posted by Agua
It's not even "reporting", it's an opinion piece, or is that what passes for reporting nowadays?

Agua, like your sig...

Need to add yesterdays last excuse that I heard from Armando... That was that he was celebrating the end of the season (for Miami).

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom