Oronde Gadsden | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde Gadsden

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
i just wanted to start a thread about him cuz hes my favorite sports player ever. I really enjoyed all his one handed catches. He had about the surest hands in the league and i would put myself on a limb and say top 5 hands of ALL TIME. It sucks his career had to end because of a contract disagreement and of his injuries. He's a great possesion reciever and i think it would be great if he could become maybe our WR coach in the future.

Finfan86 said:
i just wanted to start a thread about him cuz hes my favorite sports player ever. I really enjoyed all his one handed catches. He had about the surest hands in the league and i would put myself on a limb and say top 5 hands of ALL TIME. It sucks his career had to end because of a contract disagreement and of his injuries. He's a great possesion reciever and i think it would be great if he could become maybe our WR coach in the future.

If you want to see him....I think he works as a bag boy at the Weston Publix.

I agree he has great hands...not top 5 ever but he does have great hands. I miss that fade pattern Marino used to throw to him on goal line situations. Actually i miss any throw marino used to make.

Favorite sports player ever? Youve must not have been following sports for very long.

Hes made some great, acrobatic catches. Mostly because Fiedler could never put the ball in the right place.

Section126 said:

really cuz last i heard he is still more successful then u. Hes co-owner of the miami morray

Finfan86 said:

I'm not knocking the guy, because I did marvel at some of the catches he has made, but the reason he made some of those great catches were due to the size of his hands and not so much talent. The man has hands like a bunch of bananas!

Jnaledu3 said:
Favorite sports player ever? Youve must not have been following sports for very long.

Hes made some great, acrobatic catches. Mostly because Fiedler could never put the ball in the right place.

its because i play WR and i use to watch him make those catches and then go play and do the same thing trying to make them like his.

Section126 said:

actually he owns orginal gear clothing company. he was a good player for us, why do u have to talk bad about him. Admin Edit: Don't resort to name calling.... please

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
actually he owns orginal gear clothing company. he was a good player for us, why do u have to talk bad about him. Admin Edit

ya he owns that as well as the Miami Morray

Finfan86 said:
really cuz last i heard he is still more successful then u. Hes co-owner of the miami morray

clear.gif

Finfan86 said:

Really?......The last time I talked to him by the Miami Arena, he was selling his shares of the morray's for some wine money.

clear.gif

Orande Gadsden taking some time to rest after a hectic day.

Oronde used to be one of my favorite Wide Receivers after McDuffie. I really hated to see him go, he was a great posession reciever but he was getting too old. Didn't he hold a record for no dropped passes in one season? Does anyone remember what season that was and/or have his stats for that year?

Section126 said:
Really?......The last time I talked to him by the Miami Arena, he was selling his shares of the morray's for some wine money.

clear.gif

Orande Gadsden taking some time to rest after a hectic day.
I don't think OG is the best, and part of his downfall was his own...

Perhaps you should enlighten us on Ricky and the draft with more of your BS threads from your "insider" in the Dolphins organization :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Funny we haven't seen many of those in a while, perhaps your "insider" got his arse canned or severly demoted...

Back
Top Bottom