Oronde? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde?

thedayafter said:
OG blew a good thing... greed has it's way of taking you down
exactly. OG was on path to be a "Dolphin favorite icon" until he cried greed when his contract was up. It backfired on him when he saw no one was going to pay him what he wanted. He returned to us later in that season after the Cris Carter disaster and made 1 catch, then was cut.

Schleprock said:
exactly. OG was on path to be a "Dolphin favorite icon" until he cried greed when his contract was up. It backfired on him when he saw no one was going to pay him what he wanted. He returned to us later in that season after the Cris Carter disaster and made 1 catch, then was cut.

we signed him midway through the 03 season. Made 1 catch. I think that's when I realized that neither Simmons or Tolver had a future here as WRs. (Both got injured 3 weeks later)

I wonder if Leslie Sheppard finally got that busted up front tooth fixed HAHAHAHA

Guy made good money and still had a broke @ss tooth!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

OG or his agent miscalculated the market... no other team stepped up to pay the guy, why should we...... he could have stayed a Dolphin, played for the market rate but he decided he was due more..... bad move.... on top of that he tried to imply the Dolphins were at fault......it did get to the locker room.... "well if they aren't going to pay OG for all he has done... why should I put my a$$ on the line".... c'mon, the guy got to live the dream and got greedy.... it's all on him...

Schleprock said:

Actually OG had horribly arthritic toes (Yes, arthritic toes!) that was making it difficult to walk, let alone play. He was trying to cash in while he still had the chance. Didn't work out, too bad; he had great hands and could make his qb look good.

I loved Gadsden. He would catch anything. His problem if I remember correctly was his toes. He had arthritis.

islandah said:
Actually OG had horribly arthritic toes (Yes, arthritic toes!) that was making it difficult to walk, let alone play. He was trying to cash in while he still had the chance. Didn't work out, too bad; he had great hands and could make his qb look good.
OOPS!! Should have checked back before posting!:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom