OT: Drakes conditional 5? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT: Drakes conditional 5?

AquaXI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the trigger is to upgrade to 5? Without a 4th it’s pretty important as we need all the help we can get AND the fact that Wake and James comp have disappointingly dropped a round.

How's the future HOFer doing? I assume after the "We made a big mistake letting him go! Look at his 1st game output performance with the Cardinals" threads he's well on his way to over 1000 yards and 30 TDs by now.

Will be interesting to see what the terms were, I imagine he's close to exceeding expectations already.

Also I take it we are getting our 5th we gave them for Rosen? And not theirs. Both are high but ours should Be a tad higher.

How's the future HOFer doing? I assume after the "We made a big mistake letting him go! Look at his 1st game output performance with the Cardinals" threads he's well on his way to over 1000 yards and 30 TDs by now.
I admit I like the player but we likely couldn’t resign him for reasonable coin. I do think he could have played a James White type role for us. Can’t hate on the guy. But losing him is not a make or break thing.
Speaking of HOFers - is Wake eligible to come off of IR if the Titans make the playoffs and could that trigger the comp pick we thought we’d get?

GameATTYDSAVGTDREC
12/8
vs
PIT
12/1
vs
LA
11/17
@
SF
11/10
@
TB
10/31
vs
SF

Not so great since game 1 really.

The Cardinals have already forfeited their 5th (2019 Supplemental Draft) and 6th round pick (trade). They have one pick remaining in the 5th (Originally the Dolphins) and one in the 6th (Originally the Patriots). According to OvertheCap - that's a swing of almost 60 picks between rounds. I suspect the Dolphins are getting their 5th back, assuming Drake finishes the season strong.

Drake was explosive at times but was never a hand it off to him 25 times a game like Miller, Brown or the great Ricky Williams

Averaging 4.1 yds per carry

Wow, 4.1? Why wait?
Let's submit his name to Canton right now.

BTW, How many total yards? Rushing TDs?

I am not going to speak to anything regarding the Cardinals
He has shown he has ability as he did here
Will say Drake is heads and shoulders above anything on our roster and I would rather have him with a little overpay then the draft pick
You won't see a gamebreaking play from anyone of our current guys...probably ever except for maybe someone not covering them at all to produce one

Wow, 4.1? Why wait?
Let's submit his name to Canton right now.

BTW, How many total yards? Rushing TDs?
That AZ Air Raid offense is built on yard production, but they kick a lot of field goals, and rarely score TDs. Look at Kylers yardage Vs TD stats. He'll average 300+ yds but maybe 1 td a game if that. Most of those yards are garbagetime too.

Drake is in a better situation overall, kudos to him, he won us at least 2 games that I can remember (both NE games I recall, one with Cutler one with Miami Miracle)

That AZ Air Raid offense is built on yard production, but they kick a lot of field goals, and rarely score TDs. Look at Kylers yardage Vs TD stats. He'll average 300+ yds but maybe 1 td a game if that. Most of those yards are garbagetime too.

Drake is in a better situation overall, kudos to him, he won us at least 2 games that I can remember (both NE games I recall, one with Cutler one with Miami Miracle)

I could careless. I just hate those that made it seem like we let Bo Jackson get away in his prime.
Drake is an decent back and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom