OT: Drakes conditional 5? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT: Drakes conditional 5?

Tankathon does not list the Dolphins pick for Aquib Talib either which is also a 5th rounder that we would receive. That would give us (3) 5th round picks this year with the comp pick. Hopefully more with the conditional pick.

According to Travis Winfield....

13 (Own, Pittsburgh, Houston)
22 (Own, New Orleans)
31 (Own)
41 (Comp Pick, Ja’Wuan James)
53 (Pittsburgh, Projected Comp Pick – Cam Wake, Aqib Talib)
63 (Kenyan Drake trade, Dallas, Indianapolis (Evan Boehm pick swap))
71 (Jordan Lucas trade)

Tankathon does not list the Dolphins pick for Aquib Talib either which is also a 5th rounder that we would receive. That would give us (3) 5th round picks this year with the comp pick. Hopefully more with the conditional pick.

22 (Own, New Orleans)
31 (Own)
71 (Jordan Lucas trade)

This seems like a more comprehensive list.

22 (Own, New Orleans)
31 (Own)
71 (Jordan Lucas trade)

wouldn't the pick for Talib come in 2021? he hasn't left yet

...because he was placed on IR?
I think it has to do with how much he actually got to play or rather, how little he played so going on IR did not help but again, I could be wrong but pretty sure we're not getting a 5th for him

I think it has to do with how much he actually got to play or rather, how little he played so going on IR did not help but again, I could be wrong but pretty sure we're not getting a 5th for him

I think you have that exactly right.

Miami lost the comp pick from Wake, but looks to be gaining a 5th from the Drake trade, due to the conditions built into the trade.

Hey in theory a 5th is better than a 6th so I am hoping Drake kills it to end the season. Where was he last week when Murray and the red birds handed a game to the Steelers? They could have used him more in that game where a Cardinals win could have helped the Dolphins even more.

I am not going to speak to anything regarding the Cardinals
He has shown he has ability as he did here
Will say Drake is heads and shoulders above anything on our roster and I would rather have him with a little overpay then the draft pick
You won't see a gamebreaking play from anyone of our current guys...probably ever except for maybe someone not covering them at all to produce one
You are such a troll. Who really is an nfl team you root for. It's not the fins. Be real stop trolling. Who really is your team. I've been around a loong time and would truly like to know. Or are you just the ultimate troll who will say they are the "real" fins fan without spending one real some on them? Prove me wrong!!!

You are such a troll. Who really is an nfl team you root for. It's not the fins. Be real stop trolling. Who really is your team. I've been around a loong time and would truly like to know. Or are you just the ultimate troll who will say they are the "real" fins fan without spending one real some on them? Prove me wrong!!!
Why is he trolling? Everything in that post is 100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom