OT Menelik Watson declares for the draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT Menelik Watson declares for the draft.

Interesting... freakish level of physical talent with this kid but he's raw. Love his kick step.

A good friend of mine who is an fsu alum, says he doesnt think watson will do much as a pro.

I dont really know **** about the guy.

Bad decision. A lot of physical talent but he's not ready yet. As of right now he's the 2nd Bruce Campbell (the Maryland OT the Raiders drafted, not Ash)

Might have more to do with Bobby Hart getting a red shirt year and now coming back bigger, faster, stronger.

Might have more to do with Bobby Hart getting a red shirt year and now coming back bigger, faster, stronger.

Or FSU probably getting the top OT recruit Laremy Tunsil.

Watson won't be drafted. Big mistake.

Bad decision. A lot of physical talent but he's not ready yet. As of right now he's the 2nd Bruce Campbell (the Maryland OT the Raiders drafted, not Ash)
Dammit...wish you hadn't made the clarification and let my imagination run wild...

This kids a great talent and gets to the second level. He'll make huge progress in his first NFl camp, I wouldn't be surprised if he started day one at RT for someone.

Ive heard he's a natural, with great feet. He has little experience, but takes coahing very well.

I'd take a shot on him if we grab an OL in free agency, give him time to learn the system and work his way into the lineup. His upside looks huge

With Watson, it all depends on where we could get him. Late second or early third, I am all over it, but late first is just too much of a risk for a project. He had a tin if upside though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jeebus... I don't know if I can endorse this guy at all if the generalization of his worth is a span of something between late first rounder and UDFA???? holy hell... that's quite the gap.

jeebus... I don't know if I can endorse this guy at all if the generalization of his worth is a span of something between late first rounder and UDFA???? holy hell... that's quite the gap.

The man is a physical freak but hasn't played much football. His performance has been very good but he just hasn't played much. There is no way in heck he makes it out of the third round if he ever makes it there just based on his physique.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I doubt he makes it out of the 2nd round myself but this OT class is deep. Then again, remember when something like 7 or 8 OTs went in the 1st round? Think it was 2008.

The kids just a great athlete who outgrew soccer and basketball to put it shortly.

Back
Top Bottom