OT - to Packer fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT - to Packer fans

RobertHoover

Convinced WCF is a moron
Reaction score
I know this isn't the place for this but I'll toss it out anyway since I don't visit Packer's sites and I know plenty of Pack fans are here now.

I just bought Bills/Jets tickets from a Jets season ticket holder and he told he he's selling his Packers/Jets tickets as well. Any Packer fans in the NY/NJ area that may want them can PM me and I'll give you the guys info. He sells for face value ($55 each) + the cost of mailing.

I would post this over at www.zbud.com there is a few Packer Backers from the NY area that post on our board. Proable get snatched up pretty quick.

Thanks WFan.

I just tried to register there and my email address is banned. Funny I've never heard of that site until today and I'm banned.

Can you post this overthere for me and if you get a reply let me know.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
Thanks WFan.

I just tried to register there and my email address is banned. Funny I've never heard of that site until today and I'm banned.

Can you post this overthere for me and if you get a reply let me know.

using a hotmail account or something on that lines? proable why. I will see what I can do.

If you can't I don't really care, they're not my tickets and I don't know the guy. I'm just tossing it out to Packer fans in the area.

And I use a yahoo account so that most likely why.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
If you can't I don't really care, they're not my tickets and I don't know the guy. I'm just tossing it out to Packer fans in the area.

And I use a yahoo account so that most likely why.

it's done and up on zbud's board in the football section.

Back
Top Bottom