OT:Wow! Vick already headed to the Hall of Fame! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OT:Wow! Vick already headed to the Hall of Fame!

Great! They can have him and his shoes. These "speedy change the NFL" QBs come out every year and two years later they are on the road looking for work.

I'll take a pure passer any day.

Vick is different man. He's the best running back in the NFL, and he plays QB. I thought he was the best QB in the nation when he was a freshman at Va. Tech, and I still think he's the best today. It's just so hard to stop him. Just think, Steve Young but faster, stronger (the brains will come), and he's black too.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Vick is different man. He's the best running back in the NFL, and he plays QB. I thought he was the best QB in the nation when he was a freshman at Va. Tech, and I still think he's the best today. It's just so hard to stop him. Just think, Steve Young but faster, stronger (the brains will come), and he's black too.

Bllack, white, yellow?

What does that comment suposed to mean?

Give it another year and teams will have game planned against him.

Vick is a good QB w/ the potenital to be great, but I'm not jumping on his bandwagon just yet.

He never slides, he's run first, he has a mediocre O-line, and all of these hits at full speed will eventually add up.

If he can get better talent around him, and improve his game then he can become as great as all the hype makes him out to be.

Look at McNair and how often he's injured. That's how Vick will end up.

Yeah, but McNair is tough enough to play through the injuries... he is one of the tougheest SOB's in the league... If Vivk is half as tough as McNair, he should be okay... but thats still asking alot of the Kid...

I just hope he doesn't end up like Cunningham.

What breckenridge meant by him being black is that a mjority of QB's in the league are white,and its time for black QB's to make their mark in this league,and so many are good: McNair,McNabb,Culpepper(before this year),Blake(when he's surrounded by good talent),Brooks..ect.. Breckenridge didn't mean to be negative,he just pointed out that black QB's are just as good as white QB's.See,color doesn't matter does it?

I dont know about anyone else but watching him flee for his life sunday was great! :)

Back
Top Bottom