Ota Schedules? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ota Schedules?

NyPhan23

Starter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Not entirely sure that this warrants a thread, but I believe I read in an article that organized team activities began yesterday, and that the first media availability would be today. Does anyone know when that would be today? Or does anyone have a more firm schedule of offseason activities?

No it definitely starts today. The significant stuff probably not until next Tues though. I believe we should be hearing something about RT's activities since I'm sure that's all any of the reporters care about. As well as me.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...and-More/d6567da2-9379-4150-b0bd-7100792f5964

I'm not seeing anything that states today in the article?

"The Dolphins will be getting back to work April 16 when they start the 2018 offseason program.

The nine-week offseason program will run through June 14 and consist of three phases.

The NFL announced this week dates for every team's offseason program and the Dolphins will have OTA workouts from May 22-24, May 29-31 and June 11-14. There also will be a mandatory minicamp from June 5-7. "

My guess is the April 16 date is throwing you off because today is May 16. They had a conditioning session last month on the 16 prior to the draft.

I'm not seeing anything that states today in the article?

"The Dolphins will be getting back to work April 16 when they start the 2018 offseason program.

The nine-week offseason program will run through June 14 and consist of three phases.

The NFL announced this week dates for every team's offseason program and the Dolphins will have OTA workouts from May 22-24, May 29-31 and June 11-14. There also will be a mandatory minicamp from June 5-7. "

My guess is the April 16 date is throwing you off because today is May 16. They had a conditioning session last month on the 16 prior to the draft.

Yep. That definitely threw me off. My bad :asshat

Back
Top Bottom