OTA THREAD Team OTAs Start Today Open To Reporters On Tuesday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OTA THREAD Team OTAs Start Today Open To Reporters On Tuesday

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok. Ok. So, we have a small bit of a pulse on the Miami Dolphins '23 team starting this week. OTA's start today with media being present tomorrow. So, as the goliath awakens, we will post all media tweets here unless something happens to require it's own thread. This isn't training camp. So, know that these reports will be without contact and in shorts and T-Shirts.

heart beat love GIF

Maybe just me, but the above isn't available directly.

Reposting as I find it interesting about AVG.

Dolphins begin OTAs today. What to watch:
1. I’m told to expect Andrew Van Ginkel playing more inside LB. What other changes in Vic Fangio’s D?
2. Tua Tagovailoa’s 1st team drills since Christmas concussion
3. Which new additions flash?
4. Who is defense’s lead vocal leader?

9:45 AM · May 22, 2023
·
Views

I know it's a new Defence but I think it says a lot about Tindalls lack of development that we brought in Long and are trying to convert Van Gink to inside LB. We've also brought in a lot of competition for Ezukanma. Doesn't look like last year's draft was very successful at this point but I hope I'm wrong.

I know it's a new Defence but I think it says a lot about Tindalls lack of development that we brought in Long and are trying to convert Van Gink to inside LB. We've also brought in a lot of competition for Ezukanma. Doesn't look like last year's draft was very successful at this point but I hope I'm wrong.
That might be part of it. Too early to really tell where they are at before minicamp, let alone TC. Regardless, it's best to have options, rather than just hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom