Ota Tweets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ota Tweets

I think it's pretty obvious Omar has a hard time being Objective in his reporting when it comes to this team. Clearly, there's been some personal history between him and the team, players, and players wives.

I agree, there is something off about Omar and his dolphin coverage. It's almost like he's forced to be a dolphin fan. I remember when he had a man-crush on Kap and commonly threw jabs a Tannehill. I kinda wish Omar was replaced by now

Tannehills pocket presence has been absolute trash since being drafted into Miami. Whether it’s him, or his Oline, or whatever, it’s been utter trash to watch. So if his pocket presence is improving, I will be extremely happy. It’s his biggest weakness as a WR turned QB. I love the guy, but it’s been bad.

I agree its not always tannehills fault but he has never been good in this area.

for someone that is such a hard critic on Miami and Tannehill like Omar, to say that Tannehill looks great with pocket presence is a huge sign for optimism in my eyes.

I agree its not always tannehills fault but he has never been good in this area.

for someone that is such a hard critic on Miami and Tannehill like Omar, to say that Tannehill looks great with pocket presence is a huge sign for optimism in my eyes.

I don't look at that video and think 'bad pocket presence", I think "no pocket". OMG the OL was even worse than I remember.

Tannehills pocket presence has been absolute trash since being drafted into Miami. Whether it’s him, or his Oline, or whatever, it’s been utter trash to watch. So if his pocket presence is improving, I will be extremely happy. It’s his biggest weakness as a WR turned QB. I love the guy, but it’s been bad.

It's the pocket that has been missing not the presence.

it was both. Tannehill has never been elusive. compare him to a Romo or wilson etc. He just looked stiff and late. Even his interviews before seemed stiff, calculated and robotic. Now i watch his interviews and i see a relaxed smooth person. (btw i have always been a Thill supporter and still am, i am not bashing or hating. just what i have seen). I am very encouraged by Omars words.

Nobody knows how the hell THill17 will perform this yr. All speculation. The only thing we can truly go bye is how he performed before he got hurt. He was definitely playing his best ball since he’s been a fin. It’s pretty obvious he was excelling in Gases system once he became comfortable. If he can stay healthy and he has better pocket presence and can step up and move when needed and the Oline performs better in my opinion I don’t see any reason why he doesn’t have his best year yet. I hope the WRs ball and THill stays healthy and the fng Oline gives him a chance to see his ability. Prayers

Reactions: BSQ
it was both. Tannehill has never been elusive. compare him to a Romo or wilson etc. He just looked stiff and late. Even his interviews before seemed stiff, calculated and robotic. Now i watch his interviews and i see a relaxed smooth person. (btw i have always been a Thill supporter and still am, i am not bashing or hating. just what i have seen). I am very encouraged by Omars words.
Don't forget you were watching a 2nd year QB that wasn't supposed to start right away. Then he was coached poorly and was stuck behind the league's worst OL. Most QBs completely implode in those circumstances (see David Carr). Tannehill gutted it out and never let the pressure get to him.

Even his interviews before seemed stiff, calculated and robotic. Now i watch his interviews and i see a relaxed smooth person.
Tannehill's interviews are pretty boring but do you recall Marino's? He never said anything interesting or informative. I think he was coached by Crash Davis on his media cliches.

Wilson and Romo have top tier elusiveness, Tannehill's is average at worse and improving, not really a fair comparison.

My concern in regards to the offensive side of the ball is durability and rust. Our wide recievers talented as they are basically come with questions of durability, same issue with Drake at rb. Its going to be very important fot RT to spread the rock around as much possible as soon as possible. Thats going to be more difficult for a QB that has been out of the game for a year and a half. IMO Gore and the rookie tight ends are important cogs in this season s success.

Wilson and Romo have top tier elusiveness, Tannehill's is average at worse and improving, not really a fair comparison.

to be fair we can name ALOT of qbs had more pocket presence than tannehill b4 he started showing promise in 2016. Weinston, Cam, Wentz, Rodgers, Watson, Wilson, Goff, Dak, Tyrod, Mariota, brees , rivers, brady, Ben, Matt, Alex, Eli, maybe Luck

he has showed signs b4 getting hurt tho and is apparently a lot better now.

Back
Top Bottom