Other FA's who could affect what we do in draft... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other FA's who could affect what we do in draft...

I'd love to steal A. Samuel from the Pats...they always take our guys. :tantrum:

Watch him go to like Minnesota so he can be back with Winfield.

i see Him going to Niner Ville!!

With a team with an Improving Alex Smith!! Great TE in Vernon Davis!!
Mammoth Rb frank Gore Which is better than Ronnie B!!

And manny lawson thye can get a solid draft and get quality free agents!! Watch out San Fran!!

Why spend so much on Clements when you can have one of the other two for less. Hamlin and Samuel are guys we should look at. We don't need Surtain and Madison type guys because we don't play a lot of man and they are frankly far too expensive. A strong front 7 will work just fine more often than not. As far as I'm concerned its a rebuilding year anyway. We need to address the offense via the draft so acquire defensive talent via FA.

By the way with 40 million in cap space the Bills will keep London Fletcher so no point in hoping he leaves Buffalo.

Samuel, it seems to me, would be more obvious given the similar defensive system he already plays in. The questions then become- Is he going to want a lot more money than he's actually worth? Will his past relationship with Mangini lure him to the Jets instead?

Back
Top Bottom