Other Players to be Traded? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Players to be Traded?

Ozfin

Turn Left at Nowhere Else
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With Harris being traded for a 7th round pick, do fellow posters think there are other players not required that could be traded for more low draft picks?
What round would they bring?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jakeem grant and Codrea Tankersley come to mind. Package them both to ATL for a 6tb round pick

I would like to move on from Grant and Ballage sooner rather than later. I doubt anyone would trade for either though.

I know that some really buy into the Grant hype, but I have never got it. His extension baffled me.

I would happily accept a conditional ham sandwich for Rosen. But who would want him?

Last edited:
Tankersley shouldn't be on an NFL roster. Seems like the type of player who is never healthy. He's already 25. Cut him.

And I'd love to move on from Jakeem Grant, but he's the only speedy receiver we have. I wanted to draft one relatively high for that reason.

Ballage is a waste of a camp body.

Tankersley is an easy cut.

Grant is safe.

Wilson might be safe.

Other than that? I dunno, have to see how these guys react to coaching in the summer.

Tankersley shouldn't be on an NFL roster. Seems like the type of player who is never healthy. He's already 25. Cut him.

And I'd love to move on from Jakeem Grant, but he's the only speedy receiver we have. I wanted to draft one relatively high for that reason.

I know he was undrafted but Kirk Merrit is a speedy WR.

Tankersley shouldn't be on an NFL roster. It seems like the type of player who is never healthy. He's already 25. Cut him.

I don't know I want to see Grant with an accurate QB like Tua who has that timing down. I think he would do some damage on those slants like Abalama used to run with Ruggs and Judy. I mean one crease and it is a TD.

I don't know I want to see Grant with an accurate QB like Tua who has that timing down. I think he would do some damage on those slants like Abalama used to run with Ruggs and Judy. I mean one crease and it is a TD.
Jakeem is going to be one of those players I never want to get rid of..even though he hasn’t put it together.

After having a strong draft (in my opinion), it's sobering when thinking about the dead weight we still have. Many cuts coming.

Wilson is speedy, and actually runs good routes, unlike JG.

They are both overpaid, IMO, but AW is more productive when healthy.

Back
Top Bottom