Other Players to be Traded? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Players to be Traded?

I’m a fan of Grier and Flores, but my guess is DeVante or Wilkins because they seem to be in the business of getting rid of first round selections.

If that nets us 3 first rounders and 2 second rounders why the hell not.

Parker is never going to match his production from last year and Wilkins has been unimpressive thus far.

*Update I'm going to add Xavien Howard to the trade block, with his injury history/legal issues he'd be the number one guy i'd try to trade.. he is going to be washed up if he already isn't by 28 too many knee injuries. If we can get a 2nd rounder for him take it.

Last edited:
not sure anyone will trade for non-rookie deal contracts. that eliminates mccain, grant, and wilson.

i think we should keep wilson into camp but cut grant and mccain. if wilson doesn’t have a good camp then cut.

so that leaves ballage, rosen, and mcmillan. no one is trading for ballage. rosen i think will be kept around. mcmillan could be traded for a 6th or 7th. but probably will take him into camp and see how things shake out. elandon roberts is coming for his job.
Why would we trade Mccmillan? And for a 6th or 7th? That’s nuts. He’s a good player who is excellent against the run

If Jacksonville doesn't get Dalton I would see if they would take maybe a 4th round pick along with Rosen for Ngakoue. Maybe he just doesn't like being in Jacksonville for some reason.

If that nets us 3 first rounders and 2 second rounders why the hell not.

Parker is never going to match his production from last year and Wilkins has been unimpressive thus far.

*Update I'm going to add Xavien Howard to the trade block, with his injury history/legal issues he'd be the number one guy i'd try to trade.. he is going to be washed up if he already isn't by 28 too many knee injuries. If we can get a 2nd rounder for him take it.

Bold, but reasonable.

But I never liked the pick, I wanted Cody Whitehair.

Back
Top Bottom