Other Players to be Traded? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Players to be Traded?

We don’t need to trade anyone. and we shouldn’t. We have enough cap room and picks.

You can’t have perfect players at each position. Grant is fine. As long as he doesn’t fumble on punts or kick offs. Wilson can be really helpful if healthy. Davis , every team has players like that. Tank, just bring him to camp and let it play out. Maybe he improves or maybe he improves and a team needs a corner.

one season does not make a trend. it makes an outlier.

Maybe, but if you look at Parker's career numbers per 120 targets they've always been pretty good. However due to health and playing second fiddle to Landry and Stills reduced his opportunity to consistently put up numbers. That's why I say if he goes back to just splitting targets with Williams, Gesicki and Wilson then we should expect his numbers to go back down.

Maybe, but if you look at Parker's career numbers per 120 targets they've always been pretty good. However due to health and playing second fiddle to Landry and Stills reduced his opportunity to consistently put up numbers. That's why I say if he goes back to just splitting targets with Williams, Gesicki and Wilson then we should expect his numbers to go back down.
I thought Parker was a Pro Bowl WR last year.

ballage and tankersly are the big ones. neither will be on the roster, downside is noone in their right mind will trade for either.
I would hold on to grant and wilson. if things arent going good in camp then trade them

not sure anyone will trade for non-rookie deal contracts. that eliminates mccain, grant, and wilson.

i think we should keep wilson into camp but cut grant and mccain. if wilson doesn’t have a good camp then cut.

so that leaves ballage, rosen, and mcmillan. no one is trading for ballage. rosen i think will be kept around. mcmillan could be traded for a 6th or 7th. but probably will take him into camp and see how things shake out. elandon roberts is coming for his job.

If anything, you play Wilson...hope he shows up...let him walk...take the 4th/5th round comp.

Cut...cut...cut!!!

Its crazy....

Imo Hurns is equal to Albert.Really no need to pay both when we got Preston and Grant and Merritt

I would like to move on from Grant and Ballage sooner rather than later. I doubt anyone would trade for either though.

I know that some really buy into the Grant hype, but I have never got it. His extension baffled me.

I would happily accept a conditional ham sandwich for Rosen. But who would want him?
Rosens contract is as good as Matt Moore was as a backup. Why would you want to trade a good backup QB with a good contract? Fitzmagic won't be here much longer. Rosen will be unless someone wants to send a high draftpick. Don't expect Rosen to go anywhere anytime soon.

Rosens contract is as good as Matt Moore was as a backup. Why would you want to trade a good backup QB with a good contract? Fitzmagic won't be here much longer. Rosen will be unless someone wants to send a high draftpick. Don't expect Rosen to go anywhere anytime soon.

Right now we are on house money with Rosen. We are not getting anything above a 6th and will not get our 2nd back. Why not keep him

If anything, you play Wilson...hope he shows up...let him walk...take the 4th/5th round comp.

Cut...cut...cut!!!

Its crazy....

No reason to cut him he has way to high a cap hit. I want the people that thought he should receive that contract drug tested.
Some how a career high 42 receptions for 554 yards and 3 tds is worth 14 mill guaranteed ughhhh
I dont see him getting a big enough contract or role anywhere else to bring back much compensation though if he leaves

Back
Top Bottom