Other Players to be Traded? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Players to be Traded?

I’m a fan of Grier and Flores, but my guess is DeVante or Wilkins because they seem to be in the business of getting rid of first round selections.

Why not see how Grant and Tua look together first? Upside is still high on Grant. I imagine that supreme ball placement can do wonders for a receiver's hands esp. if they are not a strong suit

Why not see how Grant and Tua look together first? Upside is still high on Grant. I imagine that supreme ball placement can do wonders for a receiver's hands esp. if they are not a strong suit

not sure why anybody wants to dump Grant in first place. we have one sure thing at Wr in Parker, a guy that showed a lot of potential last in year in Williams and basically nothing else of substance

Don't think Wilson should even be mentioned as a trade or cut. He is our best run after catch WR. ?He is coming off a similar injury as TUAs. HE should be 100% this year. If TUA throws Wilson a slant on the run, Wilson is gone to the races.

I think if we can get a 6th round pick for McCain he might be traded. Otherwise play it out in Training camp.

Don't think Wilson should even be mentioned as a trade or cut. He is our best run after catch WR. ?He is coming off a similar injury as TUAs. HE should be 100% this year. If TUA throws Wilson a slant on the run, Wilson is gone to the races.

I think if we can get a 6th round pick for McCain he might be traded. Otherwise play it out in Training camp.

A slant route and possible outcome shouldn't determine the value of the player. As defensive coordinators made adjustments and make adjustments to shut certain things down. Including slant....

I was just making a general observation, as I suppose you were when you generalized Miami fans' supposed penchant for over valuing inconsistent players with my own personal opinion of Wilson.

Say what you will, but I used his own numbers while in Miami to make my point.

And yes FH and Miami fans like to hang onto marginal output players with undying loyalty. It is what it is.

Gentlemen knock it off

Discuss the thread topic and don't get personal if you want to keep posting in this thread

A slant route and possible outcome shouldn't determine the value of the player. As defensive coordinators made adjustments and make adjustments to shut certain things down. Including slant....
He was only in the top ten WR stats at the time of his injury in the NFL. I will take that over any unproven undrafted rookie coming off an ACL or otherwise.

Say what you will, but I used his own numbers while in Miami to make my point.

And yes FH and Miami fans like to hang onto marginal output players with undying loyalty. It is what it is.
That would be excellent if numbers told the whole story.

The fact that you think they do is especially unconvincing.

He was only in the top ten WR stats at the time of his injury in the NFL. I will take that over any unproven undrafted rookie coming off an ACL or otherwise.

So under Gase with Tannehill year 1?

Because you will also remember they started to get shutdown once NE showed how.

I also understand the pace he was on to achieve career highs.

I don’t know about traded but I think ballage is a strong candidate to find his way out of miami soon. Possibly prior to camp even

Ha, Grier did a great job unloading Harris, but he can’t pull of miracles

That would be excellent if numbers told the whole story.

The fact that you think they do is especially unconvincing.

We have all watched his limited work in Miami. Being where I am, I seen a bit more.

I understand his value and potential. I just dont think it worth the squeeze.

/end

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell is anyone even mentioning Clowney? You don't sign two free agent DE's and draft two more because your going to sign Jadeveon Clowney..

Now on to the other comments, Jakeem Grant is more dangerous then Albert Wilson and cheaper so i'd keep him and also Ya'll Kirk Merritt people have to know he has no where near Grant's speed on the field.. He might have straight away speed but from all the highlights
Grant is all hype with no production. Small target with bad hands that was given a horrible contract for the team. I'd say he's the 6th WR on the team at this point.

Albert Wilson is decent but to be honest i'd rather have Jakeem in the slot then Wilson, he is a better open field and yac reciever in my book and If it came down to wilson vs grant for a roster spot well i'm sorry its pretty easy.

We save 9.5 million by cutting/trading Wilson
We LOSE 2 million by cutting/trading jakeem grant

Back
Top Bottom