other teams qb | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

other teams qb

primetime23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was reading other teams qb situation on there sites (raiders,rams,lions, cards, bills, ravens) none of them were talking about drafting a qb in the first round I mean none of them so I really am thinking that we will have a chance on getting vince young

primetime23 said:
I was reading other teams qb situation on there sites (raiders,rams,lions, cards, bills, ravens) none of them were talking about drafting a qb in the first round I mean none of them so I really am thinking that we will have a chance on getting vince young

To soon to tell. If Vince Young wows the scouts at his Pro Day, he'll be back in the top 10 again. We'll have to wait and see. Does anyone know when the Longhorns Pro Day is scheduled for?

IMO...I would pick the best OL or DB available with our first. I would wait until the second or third round and draft Croyle or Jacobs.

FinaticalOne said:
To soon to tell. If Vince Young wows the scouts at his Pro Day, he'll be back in the top 10 again. We'll have to wait and see. Does anyone know when the Longhorns Pro Day is scheduled for?

IMO...I would pick the best OL or DB available with our first. I would wait until the second or third round and draft Croyle or Jacobs.

I could not find Texas, But I found alot of other schools Sorry.
http://www.nfl.com/draft/analysis/individual_workouts

Back
Top Bottom