Ouch babe, very ouch! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ouch babe, very ouch!

brent

Starter
Reaction score
its logical that we lose two in a row. The pats will not lose three in a row. They will load up to stop Ricky and Fielder will be a self-check. Earlier this year Bill Parcells was quoted to say "that Miami needed an NFL passing game":eek:

How about not having dumb penalties on offense. We should've beat the Vikings. Instead we barely lost and now everyone is jumping off the bandwagon like if it was on it's way down a cliff. It's not logical for Miami to lose back to back games, PERIOD. New England has looked VERY tired as of late. We will win, and if you don't believe, you don't belong here.

And it didnt snow yesterday in new england..**hopes dont snow next sunday**

The 'Fins have a good passing game and the Pats are in a tailspin. You say there's no way that they lose three in a row? I'd say you're wrong. A team like that is based almost entirely around confidence and, at the moment, they have absolutely none. Psychologically I'm going to have to go with the 'Fins in this game even though they're coming off a loss since that loss didn't really do anything to their playoff positioning.

Absoulutely nothing has changed from last week. We still need a win in NE and a loss by either Tennesse or Oakland (I'm also hoping that the Bucs can take care of business tonight) and we get a bye. If they don't lose, it wouldn't have made any difference anyway since we'd still be out of the running for a bye.

The loss sucked, but in the end it meant almost nothing except better draft position for the Saints.

Miami will win in NE this week because they're reeling and they're an inferior team that generally does not play well against the 'Fins.

Back
Top Bottom