Our 2003 opponents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our 2003 opponents

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Doesn't seem quite as brutal as last year:

The Dolphins' 2003 opponents look like this:

Home - Buffalo, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington

Away - Buffalo, New England, New York Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, Dallas, New York Giants

There is a 50-50 chance the game at Dallas would be on Thanksgiving. Let's hope so. That would be a huge advantage.
why do we play san diego so much!:rolleyes:

Well the good thing here is that most likely we will only see 2 cold weather games this year. The only out of division cold game possibility is the Giants.

Getting close games like Jacksonville, Tennessee and Dallas will help our road woes.

I hope we play Dallas Thanksgiving Day. I want revenge for the last Thanksgiving Day. I hate the Cowboys so much, maybe as much as I hate their fans. One victory over them, and I'll have bragging rights for a few years......

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Doesn't seem quite as brutal as last year:

The Dolphins' 2003 opponents look like this:

Home - Buffalo, New England, New York Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington

Away - Buffalo, New England, New York Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, Dallas, New York Giants

There is a 50-50 chance the game at Dallas would be on Thanksgiving. Let's hope so. That would be a huge advantage.

That home schedule is fantastic! could'nt have asked for better having the toughest game on our schedule at home ~ Philly and the rest out of division games are powder puffs! The road games aren't very intimidating either! A brutal schedule will not be an excuse next year.

Originally posted by BMarion31
I hope we play Dallas Thanksgiving Day. I want revenge for the last Thanksgiving Day. I hate the Cowboys so much, maybe as much as I hate their fans. One victory over them, and I'll have bragging rights for a few years......
if you want revenge, trade Ray Lucas to them :evil:

ALL RIGHT!!!!, San Diego is one of the away games... I might actually be able to get to that one... that might kinda sorta tide me over untill they come back to either the black hole in oakland or the whine and cheese stadium in SF.

Back
Top Bottom