Our 2020 QB should be 1 of 3 players | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our 2020 QB should be 1 of 3 players

This isn’t a tannehill thread but he hasn’t been a game manager. Since he took over he’s near the top of the league in ypa, touchdowns, yards, qb rating. He’s been playing like a legit MVP candidate, if he had a full season and could sustain his pace.

So you are telling me that if we just had a competent Front Office who had the ability to build a top OL and running game around him, we wouldn’t have needed to raze the entire roster to the ground to wait another 5 years to compete with s QB who may or may not be better than him? That’s depressing.

Tannehill isn't coming back lol, this fan base and ownership doesn't deserve him.

Stephen Strasburg is the MLB equivalent to Ryan Tannehill, great talent who had a rough start to his career which caused many of his own fans to give up on him.

The difference is, The Nationals organization never gave up on Strasburg and they were rewarded with the ultimate prize.

It's too late for Miami, but just like Strasburg Tannehill is about to f****** cash in despite what the ignorant armchair GM's say about his perceived shortcomings.

Not everyone gets football or sports in general for that matter.

Tannehill isn't coming back lol, this fan base and ownership doesn't deserve him.

Stephen Strasburg is the MLB equivalent to Ryan Tannehill, great talent who had a rough start to his career which caused many of his own fans to give up on him.

The difference is, The Nationals organization never gave up on Strasburg and they were rewarded with the ultimate prize.

It's too late for Miami, but just like Strasburg Tannehill is about to f****** cash in despite what the ignorant armchair GM's say about his perceived shortcomings.

Okay. For real, this has to be Lauren.

Okay. For real, this has to be Lauren.

Lol, naw I'm just pumped about Strasburg's new deal and see a lot of similarities between him and Tannehill.

I remember a big Nats fan telling me "Strasburg just doesn't have it mentally, he is holding the whole team back".

Like I said not everyone gets sports or understands talent, but the market sets things right over time.

Tannehill is gonna get f***** paid, good for him and Strasburg.

I would like to take chance on hurts, loves or fromm in 2nd or 3rd round. Hurts is being battle tested. He did good job got his team back in final 4 again. Just like last too qb did. Fromm is another guy. Love he does some good thing with football. The good thing about him is he is moble

Let thill17 stay in Tennessee..that a good move for him. Let see what he can do if he make playoff.

They won't move off that first pick for anything less than the cheerleader's first born male children.

You never know. If Miami ends up at the #2 position, and Miami offers their 1st, and the Saints #2, they may go for it?

What if they actually like Young more then taking a QB...What if they still feel comfortable with the Ginger ASSassin?

I know, craziness, yet I have seen crazier things happen in the NFL draft

I would like to take chance on hurts, loves or fromm in 2nd or 3rd round. Hurts is being battle tested. He did good job got his team back in final 4 again. Just like last too qb did. Fromm is another guy. Love he does some good thing with football. The good thing about him is he is moble
Let thill17 stay in Tennessee..that a good move for him. Let see what he can do if he make playoff.

Tannehill hasn't made any moves yet, he got traded.

It will be interesting to see what he can do in the playoffs, he is one of the best QB's in the NFL this year.

Looking forward, it will be interesting to see who we take at QB, I don't know much about anyone so I will support whoever we select.

Grier has gotta fix the oline though first and foremost, whoever the new guy is will never have a chance much like Tannehill until that issue FINALLY gets resolved.

I hope we start by signing Trent Williams.

Tannehill never made any moves, he got traded.

It will be interesting to see what he can do in the playoffs, he is one of the best QB's in the NFL this year.

Looking forward, it will be interesting to see who we take at QB, I don't know much about anyone so I will support whoever we select.

They gotta fix the oline though first and foremost, whoever the new guy is will never have a chance much like Tannehill until that issue FINALLY gets resolved.

This isn’t a tannehill thread but he hasn’t been a game manager. Since he took over he’s near the top of the league in ypa, touchdowns, yards, qb rating. He’s been playing like a legit MVP candidate, if he had a full season and could sustain his pace.
And without Derrick Henry he'd be the same in Miami.... He's a game manager.

If the plan is Rosen, why in the world would you take a corner? In fact, irrespective of who the QB is, the OL, and edge are both priorities over corner, IMO.
NE doesn't take OL high normally, they find them in the mid rounds with coachable traits. Odukah is arguably the BPA in that spot, pair him with X, you've got two legit corners and can focus on other needs.

Tannehill hasn't made any moves yet, he got traded.

Grier has gotta fix the oline though first and foremost, whoever the new guy is will never have a chance much like Tannehill until that issue FINALLY gets resolved.

I hope we start by signing Trent WIlliams.
Thank you for saying that.

And without Miami he would have been the same as he is in Tennessee, a franchise QB with ALL the requisite tools needed play at an elite level on any given Sunday.

It's irrelevant what us fans believe, his next contract will do all the talking.

At least Miami was smart enough to extend him in 2015, but things just didn't work out.

NE doesn't take OL high normally, they find them in the mid rounds with coachable traits. Odukah is arguably the BPA in that spot, pair him with X, you've got two legit corners and can focus on other needs.
Well, a point that seems relevant,

NE has never been in the situation where they had virtually zero running game, and allowed unabated rushers in TBs face on a majority of passing downs, so thats really apples and avacados.

Why are there so many ads on here on HIV and black guys?

Uh anyway the answer for at least for 2020 will
Probably be Rosen with a better supporting cast.

Without a franchise qb we will get nowhere. Ever.....id be happy just making playoffs every year and having a chance as opposed to having a talentless player like tannehill. He needs the best rb in football and one of the best olines and receivers in football to succeed....he will be out of the playoffs in no time you will see. Im happy he is out of here because we will never was going to be any good with him.

Back
Top Bottom