Our all time record versus the 49ers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our all time record versus the 49ers

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
Here is how we have fared in all of our meetings against the 49ers...We have only played them 7 times in the NFL's history :eek:

We are 4-3 versus the 49ers :eek:

Get this..I just saw on the page that we are 2-0 against the Ravens :eek: Bring on the Ravens in the playoffs :p You know I'm just kidding about bringing them on though:o :rolleyes:

i'm posting from work................

and i'm lost without my dolphin media guide! 4-3 sounds about right though! :confused:

And i aslo believe we have only lost once in Candlestick.....Im not sure but you might wanna look it up.

Does that stat

include the Superbowl ????

Go here and see it for yourselves..It is accurate cause before we played the Panthers we were 1-0 against them cause we only played them 1 time..now we are 2-0 and it is on there as 2-0...It gets updated regularly...I think this just shows the regular season all time records :( No Superbowls...

http://nflsearch.iwarp.com/matchups.htm

4 and 3?? Since all things in the universe must be equal and parity rules now in the NFL...I think that means the Niners HAVE to win this weekend. That way the score can be evened up, right?:D

not necessarily

4 and 3?? Since all things in the universe must be equal and parity rules now in the NFL...I think that means the Niners HAVE to win this weekend. That way the score can be evened up, right?

5-3 adds up to an even number that can be divided by two, i like that better than 4-4! :D :D :D

Didn't even notice :goof: me Thanks man :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom