Our Current Depth Chart, via ESPN | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Current Depth Chart, via ESPN

Cut him along with Grant ! Lol

no way, not giving up on grant think he’ll bounce back. That speed is worth every penny. There maybe 1-2 guys faster if that. Defenses respect that and have to play a deep safety opening things up over the middle.

Davis is a 3, not a 1, and I think he is a day 1 starter.

According to what I've read Davis played 391 snaps in the B gap, 122 over the nose, 63 outside the tackle and 59 in the A gap. He is almost prototype for a 5 tech at 6'7 310. In this defense with multiple fronts & will likely be moved all over the place once he earns his snaps. Day 1 remains to be seen. He has the talent and was considered a top 10 pick not so long ago. He didn't live up to expectations and dropped for a reason.

I don't know if McCain or Rowe could hold off either Steven Parker or Adrian Colbert.

McCain has no business playing Safety. Ever.

He should be a back up safety and a back up nickel if he makes the team.

Well, Rowe certainly held them all off last year as he led all DB's in snaps. I just hope Brandon Jones is as good as his draft status. A lot of people thought he was a reach. Hopefully our FO saw something not many others did.

It would cost them over 5 million in dead cap if they cut McCain this year pre June 1st , if they designate him a post June 1st cut then it would cost them just over 3.75 million in dead cap. I think he makes the 2020 roster but will be gone before the 2021 season.

It would cost them over 5 million in dead cap if they cut McCain this year pre June 1st , if they designate him a post June 1st cut then it would cost them just over 3.75 million in dead cap. I think he makes the 2020 roster but will be gone before the 2021 season.
As long as he doesn't play Safety unless there is a dire emergency!

Well, Rowe certainly held them all off last year as he led all DB's in snaps. I just hope Brandon Jones is as good as his draft status. A lot of people thought he was a reach. Hopefully our FO saw something not many others did.
I liked the move of Rowe to Safety, but Colbert was first signed off the SF practice squad in November, and Parker didn't come on until late, so it's hard to say he held them off :)

As long as he doesn't play Safety unless there is a dire emergency!
Yes, I would like to see McCain rotate in the slot with Igbinoghene. I agree, I don't want to see McCain at safety again. Wonder if Needham can play in the slot . I am hoping that Brandon Jones wins the starting FS spot early on.

Yes, I would like to see McCain rotate in the slot with Igbinoghene. I agree, I don't want to see McCain at safety again. Wonder if Needham can play in the slot . I am hoping that Brandon Jones wins the starting FS spot early on.
It would be great if Iggy could man the slot.

If he can't, but he can play boundary, Jones or Howard may have to jump in the slot and Iggy takes their spot.

I liked the move of Rowe to Safety, but Colbert was first signed off the SF practice squad in November, and Parker didn't come on until late, so it's hard to say he held them off :)

Maybe not but he was on an active roster while the others were on practice squads or waivers.

Does anyone believe Ballage still has a roster spot?
FloCo seemed to put up with him a lot last year. I would hate to lose a laird or gaskin in order to continue with ballage.
No, Ballage has to go he needs to get cut. We should definitely keep Laird and if we can keep Gaskin. Who is this De’lance Turner dude? He seems like he has some speed and playmaking ability could he be a threat to Gaskins roster spot?

No, Ballage has to go he needs to get cut. We should definitely keep Laird and if we can keep Gaskin. Who is this De’lance Turner dude? He seems like he has some speed and playmaking ability could he be a threat to Gaskins roster spot?

I think Turner was mostly a specials team guy. More than likely him, Gaskin, and Laird will battle for final running back/special team spot.

Does anyone believe Ballage still has a roster spot?
FloCo seemed to put up with him a lot last year. I would hate to lose a laird or gaskin in order to continue with ballage.

The key there is "anyone." I'm not certain anyone in FH wants him back, but, no one wanted him to last in '19' Since Flo is "anyone" and he kept Ballage last year, I'm uncertain what to think this year

Back
Top Bottom