Our Current Depth Chart, via ESPN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Current Depth Chart, via ESPN

I think I heard they were going to list Perry as a running back. He could end up being the 3rd running back behind Howard and Breida.

Man, I've been so focused on the draft......I forgot about the defenders that we picked up in free agency.

Defense is looking pretty freaking talented. I can't wait to see what Flo is going to do with this group. We are pretty stacked!!

Last edited:
My Brothers....I’m So Damned Excited, I Don’t Know What To Do With Myself!!! I’ve Been Looking at Our Updated Roster on Ourlads. Coach and Grier are Putting Us Together a Freakin Team of Monsters!!! I Haven’t Been This Excited About Our Direction In.....4EVER!!! Good Times Ahead!!!

Does the Q mean they are injured / it’s unclear if they will be ready?

Can you imagine this? 5 picks in the first and second round for a 5-11 team and not one of them starts? Would be an epic fail.

I think our starting lineup looks different for the first game.
That would be said, 5 picks and no starters.

That would be said, 5 picks and no starters.

ESPN has already updated this depth chart and Jackson and Hunt are now listed as starters. There was no way the front office would have none of the five picks in the first two rounds listed as starters. Let’s hope they win their jobs.

I see no reason why we should not win the division. We have the best roster in the division.

Most of the OL will be new.
10 new starters wouldn't surprise me.
Depending on the schedule, the 1st 6-8 games could be challenging

It's not how many starters are projected now it's how many starters do we eventually end up with and I see several
Probably all the 1st and 2nd round picks plus a few more.
Not day one but in a year or so.

Back
Top Bottom