Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!!

I know this isn't really on the topic, but you got me thinking about how great it will be to absolutely kill a Bills QB again. Do you guys remember how bad we used to beat up on Doug Johnson? Those times should continue with one of the knocks on Losman being that he holds onto the ball too long. I know the Bills fans that hang out here will get on me about their beloved QB, but don't get me wrong I like Losman and think he will be a good QB eventually, but he will have some growing pains for a year or two and it will sure be fun to watch as a Dolphins fan.

sports24/7 said:
I know this isn't really on the topic, but you got me thinking about how great it will be to absolutely kill a Bills QB again. Do you guys remember how bad we used to beat up on Doug Johnson? Those times should continue with one of the knocks on Losman being that he holds onto the ball too long. I know the Bills fans that hang out here will get on me about their beloved QB, but don't get me wrong I like Losman and think he will be a good QB eventually, but he will have some growing pains for a year or two and it will sure be fun to watch as a Dolphins fan.

I remember when we made Flutie flakes. :yes:

Wayne, you'd might as well just disband the team. It's the end.

Where'd I stick the cyanide pills again?

What team was 4-12 and what team was 9-7, so i think its pretty funny when you call buffalo a desperate team, and your dolphins a team on the rise. Well the dolphin are a team on the rise they can not be any worse lol.

You call Losman lousy. He has never started a game yet. And you guys call Saban a genuis and he never coached an NFL team yet. Dolphins have A.J Feely LOL and Gus Ferrotte ROFL I know that is Lousy, because I actually seen both these QB's play.

Back
Top Bottom