Our Draft Recap...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Draft Recap......

Interesting. Rick let's us in on a lot there. Basically, he says we were targeting Ben Taylor and Kevin Bentley with our 4th round pick for the most part. We tried moving up for Nick Griesen and Kevin McCaiden in the 5th. It seems when they went off the board, the team didn't feel like any of the other LBs were worth drafting.

It seems like a couple of linebackers will be added as free agents. Wonder who they could be?

Originally posted by KB21
Interesting. Rick let's us in on a lot there. Basically, he says we were targeting Ben Taylor and Kevin Bentley with our 4th round pick for the most part. We tried moving up for Nick Griesen and Kevin McCaiden in the 5th. It seems when they went off the board, the team didn't feel like any of the other LBs were worth drafting.

It seems like a couple of linebackers will be added as free agents. Wonder who they could be?
I just hope when we find out, it is not we wanted the 2, but we got them :) :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Bradley Jennings is one of them. He was one of the invites, though I think he was a local invite.

Back
Top Bottom