Our focus for today.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our focus for today..

TGall13

Tagalager
Reaction score
should be on signing OGun and Carey...get them signed today ( Helllloooo Rick, you listening????) What a boost it would be to get these guys in camp tomorrow!!

TGall13 said:
should be on signing OGun and Carey...get them signed today ( Helllloooo Rick, you listening????) What a boost it would be to get these guys in camp tomorrow!!
Agreed! The confidence level would soar especially if Ogunleye was finally signed to that long term deal. Once our defense is solidified I'll be ready for the oncoming season, and then, ONCE Ogun is signed, we'll see whats left in the cap to sign whatever else we need.

Carey is inevitable. It's not like we're going to cut him. :D

I like our team, we're going to surprise a lot of teams. I can't remember the last time we went into a season where so-called experts were picking us to have 3-4 wins...I'm Jone'sn for some football!!

Even tough the loss of RW is just one of many offseason disappointments, the recent signings of our draft picks and possible signing of Ogun and Carey is a boost of needed excitement heading into TC and the upcoming season. IMO, RS has done an excellent job.

It's definitely been a weird one...a win against Tenn on opening day would sure help me forget alot of this cr@p!

We don't need James or Bennett, but we do need Carey and Wale badly. Chambers too but that could done during the preseason.

Back
Top Bottom