Our Game On Nfl Network Now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Game On Nfl Network Now.

The best play of the season is about to happen again...In 3rd qtr now.

I recorded it....and watched the end (AGAIN) this morning. It's a great way to start the day off on a positive not before I get to my office and a handful of people ruin that state of mind.

So I'm watching the game and the !#@DK#W# NFL network stops the video with 1:00 minute left to have a press conference....what the @#@FW##. I really HATE that GD network, and there is no way to contact them. Those #$GF$R# UGH!!

How is our game not replayed at primetime? Was it 7 or 8 lead changes? 1 point margin, most likely the play of the year and they put on eagles vs cowboys.... just dont get it.

Same. I'm watching the game and they cut to that jackass Goodell. One more jab at the Dolphins by the NFL. They were like "oh...you wanted to watch the part where the Fins win at the end?? Not gonna happen" F*** em! If it was a Patriots win or a Cowboys win they would have replayed it without interruption about 10 more times.

How is our game not replayed at primetime? Was it 7 or 8 lead changes? 1 point margin, most likely the play of the year and they put on eagles vs cowboys.... just dont get it.
9, I believe.

9 if the Patriots' first score doesn't count as a lead change. Everytime the Dolphins scored, they took a one-point lead.

Back
Top Bottom