Our head coach has his eyes on some Strange. :) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our head coach has his eyes on some Strange. :)

Probably a 5th or 6th round type. Would love him if he reaches us in Round 6, but he’d be a reach in Round 3, and I don’t think we can wait until the 6th round to see if we can find a quality TE.

He’s the kind of guy who could be on our radar if we trade down from 51 and pick up another third and fourth.

Strange seems to be getting a lot of attention lately. Have a feeling he goes a lot higher than projected. He has the potential to be a do it all TE1 in our system, which is what we need. NFL.com actually gave him a higher grade than Sam LaPorta I believe.

He could sneak into day 2.

Something to keep in mind guys.....the team will go to different pro days, went to the combine and will talk to a ton of players.....we have 4 picks so don’t read so much into it every time we talk to a player. Not saying this guy is not a target as it could be but some times we make too much out of it.

Something to keep in mind guys.....the team will go to different pro days, went to the combine and will talk to a ton of players.....we have 4 picks so don’t read so much into it every time we talk to a player. Not saying this guy is not a target as it could be but some times we make too much out of it.

Agree. Due Diligence is a "funny" thing.

Honestly thats fine with me. I feel like Gesicki's replacement is Cedric Wilson. We can run more 3WR sets and still have the threat of a zone run, PA short pass, or screen with a TE with that skillset
Absolutely, if our big problem is O-Line and blocking we need the TE help there that much more.

Back
Top Bottom