Our head coach has his eyes on some Strange. :) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our head coach has his eyes on some Strange. :)

I didn't see a thread to post this in, but with our limited picks I think it's important..

I think its legitimate confirmation that we will at least be drafting a tight end with one of our picks.

So you are the young head coach of an NFL team and you show up at the popular college bar.
Priceless.

Very strange
“ People are strange, when you’re a stranger, women seem wicked when you’re alone… When you’re strange, faces come out in the rain - when you’re strange - when you’re strange - when you’re sstrrraaaange…alright ya”

Jim Morrison and The Doors
Sorry bout my memory there…👁

I’d love to double up on TEs this year. Trade back to end up the 2nd and snag LaPorta while getting an extra 3rd or 4th. Our offense is built for YAC and he does this best. Then get Strange in the 6th or 7th and utilize him as our H-back. I’ve missed the days of Charles Clay and Strange could fill that rule. Plus McDaniel loves fullback/h-backs in his offense

When Strange first arrived in State College, he weighed around 210 pounds. He said that, as a high schooler in West Virginia, his diet wasn’t consistent — he’d occasionally skip breakfast or lunch because he wasn’t hungry.

With proper nutrition and by working with strength coach Dwight Galt, the results came quickly, though. Strange looked in the mirror and saw “a completely different person” just two or three months into his time with the program. Now, the 6-foot-3 tight end is up to 248 pounds.
https://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-football/article247377814.html

In his Penn State videos, he looked fluid. In preparing for NFL, I wonder if he's bulked up more.

He can block...but can he get consistent separation? Id need to watch more of him to say for sure...if he can't then that's a guy you probably wait for later in the draft if he's one dimensional.

He can block...but can he get consistent separation? Id need to watch more of him to say for sure...if he can't then that's a guy you probably wait for later in the draft if he's one dimensional.
J Off has him in his second tier of TEs in this upcoming draft. I take his evals to heart.

Ya sure you wanna go right back to Penn State for another TE?

Giraffe University 🦒

I take that back - **** I liked Mike Gesicki… I’m choked he didn’t work out. Sheet. Now we gotta find his replacement.

Back
Top Bottom