Our Last Preseason Game to be Nationally Televised | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Last Preseason Game to be Nationally Televised

circumstances

Parge Lenis
Club Member
Reaction score

America!

Get ready to reacquaint yourself with The Jacoby Brissett Show!!

Finally, Miami getting the national recognition it deserves.

I have over on +/- 25 of the cameras zooming in on Tua and Burrow sitting on the benches.
i'm thinking preseason game 2 is the dress rehearsal, and all the starters sit for the final game.

but i have no inside knowledge or anything.

i'm thinking preseason game 2 is the dress rehearsal, and all the starters sit for the final game.

but i have no inside knowledge or anything.
I agree with that. I do not see starters playing final preseason game with the league moving to 17 games in regular season.

I could see starters playing 1st quarter week 1, and first half to 3 quarters depending on how they look week 2. Sit butts on bench week 3.

I agree with that. I do not see starters playing final preseason game with the league moving to 17 games in regular season.

I could see starters playing 1st quarter week 1, and first half to 3 quarters depending on how they look week 2. Sit butts on bench week 3.
my thought as well.

you think there is any chance at all that they put any starters out there one week before the opener?
With only 3 game, yes I think that's a strong possibility.
But I think what could change that is if Flo gets a good amount of shared practices in this summer. He is working on the Ravens I believe. That could change the need to see comp in preseason games.

With only 3 game, yes I think that's a strong possibility.
But I think what could change that is if Flo gets a good amount of shared practices in this summer. He is working on the Ravens I believe. That could change the need to see comp in preseason games.
they already announced joint practices before the falcons game.

but i don't see any starters getting put out there under any circumstances week 3 of the preseason.

just my gut.

they already announced joint practices before the falcons game.

but i don't see any starters getting put out there under any circumstances week 3 of the preseason.

just my gut.
If that's the case, the NFL is going to have to study and work on a better season warm up program. 2 half games I think is dangerous for players.

If that's the case, the NFL is going to have to study and work on a better season warm up program. 2 half games I think is dangerous for players.
agreed.

4 preseason games seemed to work so well for the build up, dress rehearsal, then the final game for the last chance of seeing guys trying to make the squad.

but i'm not going to complain about trading a preseason game for a real game, from a fan's perspective.

Just hoping it‘s not like the 4th game in the old preseason, bunch of guys you’ve never heard of and will never hear from again

Back
Top Bottom