our LB situation?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our LB situation??

nolefin

thank you
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
6
Age
42
Location
nashville,TN
OK i know we are stacked at LB and the only sure thing is zack in the middle
and seau will more than likley retain his position. but were do, pope,moore,spragen and crowder fit in? i think all 4 could be starters in this leauge could one be trade bait? could this be our 4 starters in the future in the 3-4?
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Pope might be our ST's LB or he could be the odd ball out by getting cut.

Moore will prob be in a rotation at OLB along with Crowder and Spragan.
 

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
36,050
Reaction score
2,714
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
rickysux said:
OK i know we are stacked at LB and the only sure thing is zack in the middle
and seau will more than likley retain his position. but were do, pope,moore,spragen and crowder fit in? i think all 4 could be starters in this leauge could one be trade bait? could this be our 4 starters in the future in the 3-4?
Spragan in my opinion will probably be the other OLB starter. Crowder I think we mainly be a rotation LB this year, but is the heir to Zach's spot. Moore will remain for depth on the outside and Pope will remain also(nobody would trade for him).
 

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
0
Location
Varies From Day to Day
I think that our situation at Linebacker looks pretty good actually, we have some young talent, although this could be Junoir Seaus last year
 

TEZ Dolfan34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I think Moore will bulk up a bit and play ILB with Crowder in the 3-4 when Zach leaves.
 

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
0
Location
Varies From Day to Day
TEZ Dolfan34 said:
I think Moore will bulk up a bit and play ILB with Crowder in the 3-4 when Zach leaves.
yea, i think that Crowder will be really good.....hes prolly one of the fastest Linebackers in the NFL right now. We could have moved him to safety, instead of signing TeBucky, but TeBucky is pretty good.....its all gonna work out
 

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Feb 22, 2004
Messages
13,301
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Doktor Ivel said:
yea, i think that Crowder will be really good.....hes prolly one of the fastest Linebackers in the NFL right now. We could have moved him to safety, instead of signing TeBucky, but TeBucky is pretty good.....its all gonna work out


Crowder at safety........ :roflmao:
 

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
0
I dont think we are moving crowder to safety anytime soon at all. Im 99.9% sure that Crowder stays at linebacker.
 

FSF

Starter
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Most likely Thomas,Seau, and Spargan will be out starters this year, but Knowing Saban he might get a LB June 1st
 

His Dudeness

Practice Squad
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
0
why is it that people think if a few players can play both safety and linebacker, then they all can do it?

First of all, crowder is excellent in the run, and weak at defending the pass.... why on earth would we move him to a weakness? Secondly, There's a huge difference between linebacker speed and safety speed. you just can't put someone 250 lbs + in the secondary and expect big things.

can we stop all this BS move so-enso to safety?! THEY DONT PLAY THE POSITION. ITS NOT A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN JUST PLACE PEOPLE. this is not tball where you put the worst athlete in right field, folks.
 

TARHEEL38

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
His Dudeness said:
why is it that people think if a few players can play both safety and linebacker, then they all can do it?

First of all, crowder is excellent in the run, and weak at defending the pass.... why on earth would we move him to a weakness? Secondly, There's a huge difference between linebacker speed and safety speed. you just can't put someone 250 lbs + in the secondary and expect big things.

can we stop all this BS move so-enso to safety?! THEY DONT PLAY THE POSITION. ITS NOT A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN JUST PLACE PEOPLE. this is not tball where you put the worst athlete in right field, folks.

Lay off the caffine there hero. The Mods will say you are attaching people. That being said though, I have to agree 100%. Someone had Zach playing SS a couple of days ago. Give me a break, it takes years and years for most players to master a NFL position. To think they can just come in and excell at another position is a little on the wacko side. It happens, but rarely.
 

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
8,803
Reaction score
199
Location
Maryland
I think Crowder-Zach-Seau should be our starters. If Zach goes down then Crowder moves inside & Spragen or Moore takes over at SLB.
 

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,503
Reaction score
1
TARHEEL38 said:
Lay off the caffine there hero. The Mods will say you are attaching people. That being said though, I have to agree 100%. Someone had Zach playing SS a couple of days ago. Give me a break, it takes years and years for most players to master a NFL position. To think they can just come in and excell at another position is a little on the wacko side. It happens, but rarely.

:confused: Where is he attacking someone?
 

WvFinFan

Starter
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Morgantown, WV
I just know Crowder is gonna be dominant for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to get a teddy brushci type lb in there though.
 

yankeehillbilly

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
4,630
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
Smackdab in the middle of Hoosierland
TARHEEL38 said:
Lay off the caffine there hero. The Mods will say you are attaching people. That being said though, I have to agree 100%. Someone had Zach playing SS a couple of days ago. Give me a break, it takes years and years for most players to master a NFL position. To think they can just come in and excell at another position is a little on the wacko side. It happens, but rarely.

He attacked the idea of Crowder playing safety, not the person who said it.
 
Top Bottom