our LB situation?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our LB situation??

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
OK i know we are stacked at LB and the only sure thing is zack in the middle
and seau will more than likley retain his position. but were do, pope,moore,spragen and crowder fit in? i think all 4 could be starters in this leauge could one be trade bait? could this be our 4 starters in the future in the 3-4?

Pope might be our ST's LB or he could be the odd ball out by getting cut.

Moore will prob be in a rotation at OLB along with Crowder and Spragan.

rickysux said:
OK i know we are stacked at LB and the only sure thing is zack in the middle
and seau will more than likley retain his position. but were do, pope,moore,spragen and crowder fit in? i think all 4 could be starters in this leauge could one be trade bait? could this be our 4 starters in the future in the 3-4?
Spragan in my opinion will probably be the other OLB starter. Crowder I think we mainly be a rotation LB this year, but is the heir to Zach's spot. Moore will remain for depth on the outside and Pope will remain also(nobody would trade for him).

I think that our situation at Linebacker looks pretty good actually, we have some young talent, although this could be Junoir Seaus last year

I think Moore will bulk up a bit and play ILB with Crowder in the 3-4 when Zach leaves.

TEZ Dolfan34 said:
I think Moore will bulk up a bit and play ILB with Crowder in the 3-4 when Zach leaves.
yea, i think that Crowder will be really good.....hes prolly one of the fastest Linebackers in the NFL right now. We could have moved him to safety, instead of signing TeBucky, but TeBucky is pretty good.....its all gonna work out

Doktor Ivel said:
yea, i think that Crowder will be really good.....hes prolly one of the fastest Linebackers in the NFL right now. We could have moved him to safety, instead of signing TeBucky, but TeBucky is pretty good.....its all gonna work out

Crowder at safety........ :roflmao:

I dont think we are moving crowder to safety anytime soon at all. Im 99.9% sure that Crowder stays at linebacker.

Most likely Thomas,Seau, and Spargan will be out starters this year, but Knowing Saban he might get a LB June 1st

why is it that people think if a few players can play both safety and linebacker, then they all can do it?

First of all, crowder is excellent in the run, and weak at defending the pass.... why on earth would we move him to a weakness? Secondly, There's a huge difference between linebacker speed and safety speed. you just can't put someone 250 lbs + in the secondary and expect big things.

can we stop all this BS move so-enso to safety?! THEY DONT PLAY THE POSITION. ITS NOT A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN JUST PLACE PEOPLE. this is not tball where you put the worst athlete in right field, folks.

His Dudeness said:
why is it that people think if a few players can play both safety and linebacker, then they all can do it?

First of all, crowder is excellent in the run, and weak at defending the pass.... why on earth would we move him to a weakness? Secondly, There's a huge difference between linebacker speed and safety speed. you just can't put someone 250 lbs + in the secondary and expect big things.

can we stop all this BS move so-enso to safety?! THEY DONT PLAY THE POSITION. ITS NOT A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN JUST PLACE PEOPLE. this is not tball where you put the worst athlete in right field, folks.

Lay off the caffine there hero. The Mods will say you are attaching people. That being said though, I have to agree 100%. Someone had Zach playing SS a couple of days ago. Give me a break, it takes years and years for most players to master a NFL position. To think they can just come in and excell at another position is a little on the wacko side. It happens, but rarely.

I think Crowder-Zach-Seau should be our starters. If Zach goes down then Crowder moves inside & Spragen or Moore takes over at SLB.

TARHEEL38 said:
Lay off the caffine there hero. The Mods will say you are attaching people. That being said though, I have to agree 100%. Someone had Zach playing SS a couple of days ago. Give me a break, it takes years and years for most players to master a NFL position. To think they can just come in and excell at another position is a little on the wacko side. It happens, but rarely.

:confused: Where is he attacking someone?

I just know Crowder is gonna be dominant for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to get a teddy brushci type lb in there though.

TARHEEL38 said:

He attacked the idea of Crowder playing safety, not the person who said it.

Back
Top Bottom