OUR MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE 11-1 IN THE LAST 12 GAMES | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OUR MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE 11-1 IN THE LAST 12 GAMES

Ya I've been reminding everyone who says we're 3-0.

Obviously we've made additions but we turned the corner last year and just brought in reinforcements.

Ya but it was Carolina, ya but it was the Giants, ya but it was the Ravens, ya but it was the Jets, ya but it was the Texans, ya but it was New England......nah bro, its everyone now.

Line em up.

And even our loss comes with an * as it was Tannehill and doesn't sting like any other QB beating us would. Sorry, love my Dolphin QB's, RT17's jersey will hang with the rest of my Dolphin gear for eternity.

4-0 and a mini bye to regroup and heal would be a jaw dropping development.

forget about last year guys...."live in the now"......different team with different coaching and many new faces.....every season is different and I like the way this season is going but one game at a time

And in those games, they’ve gotten the Fluffalo gorilla off their back, and established a win-streak against another team that has owned them for years (shitbirds)…as well as beaten the Cheaters twice.

About time we got a landscape change.

This is a complimentary team.

It must be really assuring for our defense to know they can make a mistake. The offense has their back.

Been a while since our defense could truly rely on our offense.

Vice versa too

Back
Top Bottom