Our next 4 games.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our next 4 games....

LZAR420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know, I know it was a tough loss tonight, and im going to have to deal with it for a while because i live in New York with these b******* Jet fans, but lets not let what already happened bring us down. We played great tonight, our offense was explosive and we got it done against the "#1 defense in the league". But our next 4 games are against the Pats, Packers, Bengals, and Steelers. Thats brutal. Although, i think if we can win AT LEAST 2 of those 4, we are in AMAZING shape, due to our week 2nd half schedule. I'm not trying to look ahead, i know we must take each game at a time and focus on THIS week. But common, its not like we were going to go undefeated, this team has alot to learn. It just sucks that we had to lose and learn to the Jets. But lets not let this bring us down, lets actually THANK the Jests, lets have this loss get us even more motivated to shut them up. We got this this season, doubt will only lead us to failure. Lets move on and WIN GAMES!, and show the league how great of a team we could be.

Back
Top Bottom