Our Next Offensive Coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Next Offensive Coordinator

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Spurrier Resigns As Florida Coach or Head Coach or Bucs Head Coach or Panthers Head Coach....

great
`Call me arrogant, ****y, crybaby, whiner or whatever names you like,'' Spurrier said in a recent interview. ``At least they're not calling us losers anymore. If people like you too much, it's probably because they're beating you.''

Spurrier Resigns As Florida Coach or Head Coach or Bucs Head Coach or Panthers Head Coach....

i don't get real excited about a college coach going to the pro game. its so different.:eek:

it depends on the coach and the program - look at JJ and Davis.

SS ran an O that we all know cannot succeed in the Pros without having the Rams personnel on O.

But he would make a nice O coordinator if he is adapable. ;)

not sure what you meant :confused:

>>>>Originally posted by iceblizzard69<<<<
Some asshole who runs BBI changed all of my information. They changed my avatar from the Dolphins flag to some **** that says "Go Bills." They then changed my profile to say go bills all around it. They changed my signature to saying "Jim Kelly is the best QB of all time." Whoever did it is an asshole and has no life at all. It must have been the administrator because they have all the power. I was the only person from finheaven there, but I am not going back. They should be kicked out of the IFN.

the "originally posted by" is what i was referring to!

Re: 39

Originally posted by dolfan06
>>>>Originally posted by iceblizzard69<<<<
Some asshole who runs BBI changed all of my information. They changed my avatar from the Dolphins flag to some **** that says "Go Bills." They then changed my profile to say go bills all around it. They changed my signature to saying "Jim Kelly is the best QB of all time." Whoever did it is an asshole and has no life at all. It must have been the administrator because they have all the power. I was the only person from finheaven there, but I am not going back. They should be kicked out of the IFN.

the "originally posted by" is what i was referring to!

you get that when you click on the Quote button in the upper right hand corner above the message - next to edit :)

Re: Re: 39

Originally posted by dolphan39

you get that when you click on the Quote button in the upper right hand corner above the message - next to edit :)

Cool, I was wondering about that for awhile too.

Re: Re: Re: 39

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Cool, I was wondering about that for awhile too.

you on '06 have 2126 + 1003 = 3129 posts between you and you did not know that :confused:
clear.gif

hey fly11 with 1183 posts did you know that ? :lol: ;)

Re: 39 thanks, dude!

Originally posted by dolfan06
you young "whipper snapper" you! :D
pretty son my name will take on a whole new meaning, i.e. my age.
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom