Our November 11th Game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our November 11th Game?

I could see myself dragging my packer fan brother out of north Carolina to watch the dolphins open up a can of ass-whoop in green bay. Otherwise I think we might watch Miami handle the bears in Miami because the wife likes them

I'll get together with anyone interested. We will hold it down where I'm at don't worry about that

If anything Green Bay should be complaining.

Miami travels to GB but after the Packers have back to back road games at LAR and then Sunday night at New England.

Home against Miami.

Then back to back road games at Seattle and at Minnesota.

Ummm we got some help from the schedule makers if you ask me.

If Green Bay overlooks us or is the least bit deflated after tough losses on the road, Miami could trounce them.

That far into the season everyone has game tape on everyone else and win-loss records will give a pretty good sample size. We might be the team you’re lookin ahead to on your schedule.

If anything Green Bay should be complaining.

Miami travels to GB but after the Packers have back to back road games at LAR and then Sunday night at New England.

Home against Miami.

Then back to back road games at Seattle and at Minnesota.

Ummm we got some help from the schedule makers if you ask me.

If Green Bay overlooks us or is the least bit deflated after tough losses on the road, Miami could trounce them.

Compared to the travel distance and strength of last years schedule, 2018 is a blessing for the Fins....another reason why I think Vegas/national media is so far off on us

You guys were 3 seconds away from beating us the last time in Lambeau. We lost in overtime in Miami. You guys certainly give us all we can handle.

Compared to the travel distance and strength of last years schedule, 2018 is a blessing for the Fins....another reason why I think Vegas/national media is so far off on us

Ya certainly a few things have broken right for us already with the schedule. If any team deserves it, it's this one.

Hard to imagine any team has a further distance to cover year in and year out for their 3 road divisional games than Miami.

Those NFC North teams have it made, Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota and Chicago geographically have a slight travel advantage every year being so close to each other.

Come to think of it, Kansas City has quite a distance to cover to go to LA or Oakland but Denver isn't too bad a trip. The trip to Vegas will be a bit closer than Oakland.

Edit: Dallas would be in the mix. DC, Philly and NY are a hike from Texas. Might be neck and neck with Miami for total mileage.

Though i think Miami will be MUCH better then people imagine, and we should by November be playing at our highest peak, we will still be playing an always highly competitive Packers team, it will be in their home, and they will still have in my opinion the best QB in the NFL going right now.

This will be a tough game all around, and even if by some miracle Miami were undefeated, you would still have to make the Pack the Favorite unless something happened during the season that had them struggling.

I don't know what to think about the Packers roster though. They scored great value in the their draft day trade down, one of the few teams that could afford to do it.

Clearly they need Rodgers on the field or they look like Indy.

Always been a Rodgers fan but it's time for some payback for that fake spike game in our backyard. The difference this time is you get Joe Philbin. Tannehill may have some extra motivation for this one.

Back
Top Bottom