Our O line might just be OK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our O line might just be OK

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
LT - Wade Smith (good upside hopefully he improves like he is expected to)

LG - Jeno James (made Stephen Davis some good holes)

C - I say play St. Clair here. He was supposed to be one of the best Centers around when he was getting drafted. Could be the steal of FA IMO. We could have picked up a possible sleaper at C and someone with who knows Pro Bowl talent at that position.

RG - This gets complicated. Mckinney maybe, but he usually played at LG. Maybe James could play RG and McKinney LG. I wouldn't mind seeing T. Perry resigned eventually, but McKinney would play there.

RT - If luck goes our way, then McIntosh will be a fast healer. Based on the Dixon problem last year I don't feel luck is on our side. So, if he cant go, then we draft Carey with our first and he is our RT.

There are many other possibilities so and I do believe with the added talent at WR. and some new coaching on Offense that we will move the ball much better.

No smack intended, but there isn't a lot of depth in that list. St. Clair was also a back-up.

Unfortnately, one of the online Miami papers quoted St. Clair as saying they didn't expect McIntosh back by the start of the season and that St. Clair would be the starting RT. :(

Sorry, hunt the link yourself.

No smack intended, but there isn't a lot of depth in that list. St. Clair was also a back-up.

He forgot to mention a couple young guys that would serve as depth...Yates, Whitley, Jerman and presumably another draft pick are young guys hungry for playing time...
Also what's your take of the Vincent situation down in Buffalo...Rumour is he's heading to Cincy...What would be the alternative? Jeff Burris ?

I don't see St. Claire playing center at 320lbs. We're going with Smith,James,Seth,Whitley/Yates,Rookie?/Mack if he's ready or St.Claire if he's not.

Ozzy rules!!

We still need offensive linemen. Even if McIntosh is healthy by the start of the season, this would be our offensive line:

LT: Smith
LG: James
C: McKinney
RG: St. Clair
RT: McIntosh

St. Clair should not be one of our starters if the whole line is healthy. He is a backup at best. We really need to sign another guard.

Originally posted by Pink_Dove

Also what's your take of the Vincent situation down in Buffalo...Rumour is he's heading to Cincy...What would be the alternative? Jeff Burris ?
Tough one, he wants to be reunited with his former coach in Cincy so I thibk he may end up a bengal. He is suppose to make a decision over the weekend. Bills, Cincy and KC are reported to be the teams he will pic from.

Alternative? Ty Law? Don't want him for his $$$. Draft? June 1st cuts.

Mcgee had a more than average year for a rookie. I still think he's a year away though.

Back
Top Bottom