our offence | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our offence

phinsfan1989

Whyte Hots Is A Fin Fan
Reaction score
i think the only reason feely did bad was he had 2 throw it as soon as he said hike but now we have a better OL cause of stocker mcdougle at right tackle and if we can get ross verba a left tackle the browns cut we would be very upgraded and with hudsen houck are OL has a better chance to protect feeley or ferrote to have more time in the pocket to throw the ball to chambers,booker,boston, thompson,mcmichael, williams,and ronnie brown out of the backfield so that should make our offense better with a good ofenseive quardinator like scot linihan so our overall offenes should be around 15th-20th

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

I dont expect your offense to crack the top 20, but with Ronnie it will definetly improve.

Mr. Right said:
I dont expect your offense to crack the top 20, but with Ronnie it will definetly improve.

If you think we won't crack the top 20, where do you see us at? I am very curious on this.

Mr. Right said:

I think the addition of a realy offensive coordinator will help us more than Ronnie Brown to be honest. Though Ronnie Brown isnt going to hurt any :D

Mr. Right said:
Hmmm

21-32

Okay, lets take your best case senerio of 21. Seeing as 32 would not be an improvement since we were 29th, I belive.

How will just the fact that Ronnie is here make it improve 8 spots? If anything the presence of a good offensive line coach, that knows how to teach and scheme, an offensive coordinator that knows how to teach and install a system that brings about confidence in the entire offense, less important than one individual? If you think we crack the top 21 because of one man, then we could very well crack the top 15 as a team. ;)

BlitPhinFan said:
Okay, lets take your best case senerio of 21. Seeing as 32 would not be an improvement since we were 29th, I belive.

How will just the fact that Ronnie is here make it improve 8 spots? If anything the presence of a good offensive line coach, that knows how to teach and scheme, an offensive coordinator that knows how to teach and install a system that brings about confidence in the entire offense, less important than one individual? If you think we crack the top 21 because of one man, then we could very well crack the top 15 as a team. ;)
Ok sorry, I was just using an example. I think your offense will rank from 21-25 because of all the additions that were made, not just Ronnie

JTaylor99 said:
lol...that bothers the s**t outta me when people spell it "offence".

It must be a third grader posting.

No wait - a third grader would have spelled it right. :lol:

Mr. Right said:

no, but i bet now that drew is gone and jp is the man the bills' offense is going to be top 10 right? you guys will be lucky to be any better than our offense.

Mr. Right said:
Ok sorry, I was just using an example. I think your offense will rank from 21-25 because of all the additions that were made, not just Ronnie

Fair enough, but I think you will see an offensive line that you did not encounter last year. There will be holes to run through and time to pass. Bates was on the right track at the end of the season last year when he forced a zone blocking scheme with the personel we have. Houck will make it stick and will teach them the proper techniques on top of that. If he can praise the guys we have and solidified the starting line for the most part this early, compaired to what he had in San Diego... pfft... I think we stand a good chance of having a formitable line this year, baring injuries. Even with injuries, I think the players we have are more suited to the zone blocking schemes being put in place. So I don't think depth will hurt as bad this year either.

Ah well, long winded and just my oppinion on the situation. I see us in the top 20 easy.

Back
Top Bottom