Our Offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Offense

finintheburgh

teammates
Reaction score
lets take a real look at the offense that played the second half.

qb- hennes been a roller coaster qb up one week and down the next. made some mistakes but wasnt helped out at all.

rbs. does anyone else realize we are one of the only teams in the nfl that doesnt have a rb that has rushed for a 100 yards in a game yet? there is no speed back there and there is no playmaker.

oline we have one of the highest paid tackle combos in the league. but injuries and poor play make what should of been a strong unit average at best.

te no speed no team fears or respects of te. he makes some plays but often disappears.

wrs. another fun fact we started 3 undrafted wrs in the second half today. while bess is a great slot guy he is not capable of being used as a number one. the others are big projects with big wholes in their games. it doesnt say much for your offence when you have 3 undrafted wrs on the field at the same time. wheres the playmakers.

coaching gutless we run on 3rd and 10 on the opening drive to set up a field who does that? then in both 2 min drill we run the ball to start the drive. we have a gutless oc and head coach we play not to lose instead of to win

now some on here wont place any blame on henne even though he played poorly today. others wont to claim that hes done and he needs to gone tomorrow. the truth lies somewhere in between. i dont know how henne will turn out, but i will say this, i dont know who henne is supposed to throw the ball to, we have no playmakers what so ever. this team has many more problems than just henne. in all honestly how many of are skill players would start or even be on another teams roster? just look at cam he was here fighting for the number 2 wr spot and he gets traded to wr needy team in minn and hes what there #4 wr.

Back
Top Bottom