Our pathetic offensive line.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our pathetic offensive line....

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'll say this.. I thought Griese did play well...when he had the time to throw. Some of those passes were beautiful. I thought he was under pressure all day. Wade Smith Sucks..period..He might have played well before today, but in this game, he got his head handed to him.

Our offensive line, which I can only blame Wannstedt for, is the reason for most of our qb problems and MOST of the reason Ricky is getting killed. Give us a better offensive line and both qb and Ricky will be in heaven. I have to blame Wannstedt for this because he knew we were in trouble in the off season, looked around, and did NOTHING!. Give Richmond Webb a call.

Grises did fumble twice, but I think Jay or another qb would have done the same thing. There were also a couple of times where I thought he should have got rid of the ball and not take the sack. But give him more experience with this OL and he'll be ok. Especially if we get a good LT.

Fixes, get a good LT and get rid of Brock Marion. How come when ever I see a replay with an opponent scoring from the air, I'm seeing him get beat? Even on the td called back, he was toasted by the colts TE. He might get an occasional pick, but most safties will. He can't cover anyone one on one. He's 50 yrd old...
His back was to Manning on that quick td. He was by him in a second..

I sure as heck hope Dave doesn't even consider going back to Fiedler..

Back
Top Bottom