Our Pick From Texans Could Be Top Three | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Pick From Texans Could Be Top Three

The truly shocking part of their 4-12 finish is that Watson was MVP caliber for 16 weeks.

You couldn’t have asked for more out of a QB than Watson gave Houston this year. I’d KILL for that QB.

Happy to have No.3 though.

The truly shocking part of their 4-12 finish is that Watson was MVP caliber for 16 weeks.

You couldn’t have asked for more out of a QB than Watson gave Houston this year. I’d KILL for that QB.

Happy to have No.3 though.

Maybe HOU would trade Watson for both their picks back and ours. 😁

Reading old posts is the lulz.
Oof. 1-7 in one score games did them in . Still surprised that Tanne and Henry had the seasons they had. I did beat the drum the entire last season for the steelers finishing where they did so this puts me back at my historical .500 average.

houston texans schedule

Wow. The Texans could go 3-13 next year. That would make our #1 pick from them possibly a top three pick. I know it's early but what do we do in that scenario? Some would want us to move back and get more picks if we're sitting at a place where Fields or Lawrence can still be obtained. Crazy.
I never would have though that with a healthy Deshan Watson they would lose more than 5 games.

Back
Top Bottom