our playing well in NFL Europe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

our playing well in NFL Europe

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
from http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...dolphins041802.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Delvin Brown, a former University of Miami cornerback now with the Dolphins, had five tackles, a sack, an interception and three passes defended to help Frankfurt earn a 27-24 overtime victory over Berlin in NFL Europe action on Saturday. Brown, whose overtime sack and caused fumble resulted in the winning field goal, was named NFLEL Defensive Player of the Week…Amsterdam receiver Joey Getherall had three receptions for 34 yards and a touchdown in a 27-10 victory over Rhein…Scotland safety Scott Shields had four tackles and an interception in a 45-17 victory over Barcelona…Amsterdam running back Jerry Westbrooks had one special teams tackle…Berlin tackle Jerry Jackson played in a reserve role, as did Barcelona kicker Vitaly Pisetsky…Rhein cornerback Cedric Donaldson didn’t play due to an ankle injury.

sounds like Delvin Brown c/b a good one

Hopefully he can come in and do some damage in the dime slot, since we're a little thin at the CB position.

NFL Europe seems to be doing more and more to put a good product on the field. Hopefully this thing really starts to grow in popularity so more games will be televised and expansion will start soon.

On a lower NFLE note:

LB Kevin Rollins – Amsterdam- Is a member of Amsterdam’s practice squad

When you can't even make the active roster of an NFLE team then your prospects in the big show just aren't looking so spiffy.:cry: :lol:

Out of curiosity,how many NFL EUROPE players have gone on to perform well in the NFL?

I watched some the other day looking for our players and trying to get a little pro ball fix !!I think Fiedler played nfl europe didnt he? Any way i hope brown continues to play well and can help come this year . We are thin at c.b. and it would take a little pressure off fletcher if we have a good dime cb. I was kinda hoping a oline man would step up but hey any help is good help we will take it ...lol

5 tackles, a pick, a sack, a forced fumble, and 3 passes defensed is a great day! I wish him well! Do the damn thang Delvin!

VA, I dont know how many impact players the Europe league has developed, but the most noted would be Kurt Warner!

Back
Top Bottom