Our Predicament | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Predicament

FightingPhins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess I'll just leave this right here...

At this point, I think we all need a laugh (and maybe a drink).

At least St. Louis is doing something while they are waiting.

And we're not? We've interviewed quite a few people. If anything, we were more proactive about that than St. Louis. The only reason they're still on their first round on interviews is because they waited for Fisher so long before interviewing anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
And we're not? We've interviewed quite a few people. If anything, we were more proactive about that than St. Louis. The only reason they're still on their first round on interviews is because they waited for Fisher so long before interviewing anyone else.
I mean now. Ever since Fisher decided to plant his *** firmly on the fence we haven't interviewed anyone. The Rams had at least two interviews this week.

We did interview Zimmer this week and had one scheduled with Mularkey (ugh, I know) before he thankfully took the Jags job. They may have been interested in Jay Gruden but he said he's staying in Cinci. They may still like other candidates but can't interview them if they're still in the playoffs. Or, maybe they've found some they already feel comfortable with in the first round of interviews, should Fisher go somewhere else. Hey man, I'm as impatient about this as anyone else, I just want it to be over! But I respectfully disagree that St. Louis has been more active than us. I feel like they only started being that way once they felt momentum was shifting away from them.

Back
Top Bottom