Our QB situation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our QB situation

we definitely need a franchise quarterback. We havn't drafted a quarterback in the first round since Marino. I think we are a little over due. If we draft down in the first round with Tampa we better get Ronnie Brown. I think a good running game will take the pressure off of AJ. If AJ can't do it with a good running game then dump him at the end of the year. I hope we don't keep him as long as we did Fielder if he is not producing. Sorry *** Fielder couldn't even do it with Ricky getting over 1800 yards and Taylor having a career year in sacks!

ih8brady said:
Does that erase the fact that he played poorly most of the time? 7 INTs returned for TDs, 15 overall and merely 11 TDs. I hope and think he will improve, but last year he struggled immensley.

In answer to your question, NOPE...

I merely stated the fact that he had a hand in the win against the Pats. If we would have not score in the series, we would all be be agreeing on Feeley. That he could have never done it, and make it happen when the game was on the line.

Again, I am not a huge fan of AJ, but, he was placed in an environment that reaked of failure, last year. That said, he needs time to show that he can be productive with a better coaching staff and players around him. If he does not show marked improvement by the end of 2005, we should be looking to replace him. Until then, as a fan I will cheer him on or any QB on this team...

Brady is not the best QB, in the world (I believe Manning is currently), neither was Dilfer, and they both won SB with talent around them...

Back
Top Bottom