Our QB situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our QB situation

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
What is going to happen if we dont draft a QB high, and Feeley plays this year like he did last- though if he does Gus should play alot, Gus cant be the future plan:confused:

I think it is Feeley's job to lose. If he shows he cant get it done they brought Gus in for an immediate stop the bleeding type of replacement since he already knows Linehan's system and it will be addressed next year. I like the move of bringing Gus in here just for that purpose so we dont "NEED" to spend that #2 overall on a QB.

Still expect a project QB in this year's draft anyway.

Assuming Gus ends the season our starter-what will we do, try to get Brees?

bryancox51fan said:
What is going to happen if we dont draft a QB high, and Feeley plays this year like he did last- though if he does Gus should play alot, Gus cant be the future plan:confused:

I think we are drafting Alex Smith and AJ Feeley will not be on the roster come September. Why would we resign Rosenfels? why would Rosenfels want to resign here under these circumstances? Feeley will be thrown to the streets sooner or later. Bank on it.

Draft McPherson, cut/trade Feeley. Depending on how start ready McPherson is, start him right away, or have Gus run the offense for a year and then start McPherson.

Uhmm...wasn't that Feeley who beat the Pats on Monday night?

He got better and better as the year went on. If he continues that he will be fine.

Mcphearson would be way down on my list.

Well depends on what our record is and where we will be drafting. Some think we wont be overly good this year ... some think we will be middle of the pack ... and some think we will be near to being a playoff caliber team.

If we are bad we could start looking at Matt Leinart,
if we are middle of the pack probably look for a FA or Trade for a QB.
If we are good probably stay where we are and try to improve on it or develop whoever we drafted this year.

But I am just guessing because the possibilities are endless.

Personally I think Feeley will just get better.

finfan54 said:
I think we are drafting Alex Smith and AJ Feeley will not be on the roster come September. Why would we resign Rosenfels? why would Rosenfels want to resign here under these circumstances? Feeley will be thrown to the streets sooner or later. Bank on it.
I hope your right-the last thing I want to see is our offense chasing their dbs with the ball, I wanted to kill him:fire:

Some of you guys are pretty rediculous with how you treat our QB situation. AJ Feeley came last year into possibly the worst situation imanginable. No one here is willing to give him 1...not 2....not 5.... 1 full year to prove himself?

If we dont draft Smith at #2 I really believe that we'll take McPherson, Orton, Frye or Orlovsky in the 3rd/4th!

fin-atic said:
Uhmm...wasn't that Feeley who beat the Pats on Monday night?

He got better and better as the year went on. If he continues that he will be fine.

Mcphearson would be way down on my list.
no, it wasnt Feeley it was the team

As of now we have no future plan for our QB situation. If we don't draft a QB this year, we DEFINITELY will next year, that's for sure.

Sabans ultimate plan is to let Feely suck it up BAD this year, so we get the #1 pick next year and can get Matt Leinart and THEN he'll start REALLY coaching.

finfan54 said:

:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom