Our Season Is Over...but Always Look Forward To The Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Season Is Over...but Always Look Forward To The Draft

Right Now What Pick Would We Have In The Draft #8???

I think we have WAYYYY more to look forward to than just the draft. I think we have a whole new coaching staff to bring in. And I feel confident he'll rebuild this team.

He'll keep some of the players from the last three or four drafts...Carey, Hadnot, Brown, Daniels, Crowder, J. Allen (only for cap reasons), maybe Hagan...perhaps a few players I am not thinking of..but not many.

I think we'll have 35 new players on the team next year. And it two years, this team will be ready to compete for a division.

This draft should be exciting...because I think we can get picks for Chambers, McMichael, probably JT...and who knows, maybe some of the others that I'm forgetting....we should be able to get at least ten picks out of this draft.

We'll be able to get better at several positions and bring in some quality FAs to help us out.

I think we have WAYYYY more to look forward to than just the draft. I think we have a whole new coaching staff to bring in. And I feel confident he'll rebuild this team.

He'll keep some of the players from the last three or four drafts...Carey, Hadnot, Brown, Daniels, Crowder, J. Allen (only for cap reasons), maybe Hagan...perhaps a few players I am not thinking of..but not many.

I think we'll have 35 new players on the team next year. And it two years, this team will be ready to compete for a division.

This draft should be exciting...because I think we can get picks for Chambers, McMichael, probably JT...and who knows, maybe some of the others that I'm forgetting....we should be able to get at least ten picks out of this draft.

We'll be able to get better at several positions and bring in some quality FAs to help us out.

Step AWAY from the madden...right now...or I will shoot!

Wayne wont fire Saban, at least not yet, he will probably ask Saban to get rid of MM though.

The bright side is that we're probably going to be 6-10.

That should be a top 10 pick.

I know that's not too "bright" but do you guys really want the 16th pick again after not even making it to the playoffs? Pretty meaningless to me!

Leon Hall.. Gaines Adams.. Tedd Ginn, Jr.. Sam Baker.. better options.

The bright side is that we're probably going to be 6-10.

That should be a top 10 pick.

I know that's not too "bright" but do you guys really want the 16th pick again after not even making it to the playoffs? Pretty meaningless to me!

Leon Hall.. Gaines Adams.. Tedd Ginn, Jr.. Sam Baker.. better options.

The Dolphins would currently pick 10th overall, even if they lose against Indy it will probably stay the same unless the 49ers or Vikings win.

If the Dolphins win they would likely pick 16th, I'll gladly trade 2 losses for 6 spots in the 1st round, though I still wanted to spoil the Jets playoff hopes on Christmas day.

agreed, Wayne aint firin' nobody...he aint got the 'nads...he's the softest owner in the nfl...nice man...likes football...just not up on being a champ...he's one of those mid-level owners who's satisfied with "mid-pack"...i think he's deftly afraid of what being a champ entails...alot of tax s**t to deal with...staying in the 'mud' gives him jack to work with, a tax write-off, and no need to compensate players...stoopid, but he's the owner...35 years of nothin to show for being a fan of this franchise...and counting!..sucks to be a dumphins fan...sucks somethin awful...

I still think the Saban to Alabama thing is still up in the air, even though he is claiming that he is staying. Once that gets sorted out, then we can look to the draft and free agency. They have a lot of free agents this year, its going to be interesting on what direction they are going to go in free agency.

They need to keep the core, Taylor, Thomas, the D line is still strong even though they are a little older in age. Dont fix whats not broken yet, they need to fix the secondary, and get some offensive weapons.

What Happened To M.vick And Young Players To Play And Show Them Selfs J. Harrington Please Get Out You Just Plain Suck You Dont Generate Any Off. For Miami Just Leve Town Go Back To Lions Where You Used To Loosing All The Time.

Step AWAY from the madden...right now...or I will shoot!

Why Madden? Just watch, brother man. As soon as we lose to the Colts next week, Saban is going to announce his decision to leave. I'm telling you...just watch. And I am going to be one happy man.

Miami Should Never Let Go Of B. Greise Look What This Guy Will Do For The Bears.

Why Madden? Just watch, brother man. As soon as we lose to the Colts next week, Saban is going to announce his decision to leave. I'm telling you...just watch. And I am going to be one happy man.

Doesn't change the fact that teams don't just trade away multiple players and restart with 35 new players in one year. Unless you are playing madden.

Back
Top Bottom