Our Season will be meaningful if we are complete by the end of the off-season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Season will be meaningful if we are complete by the end of the off-season.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
In he least terms, we will be a competitive team if we put full emphasis and don't go in the season without briefs. We have an offensive line that we need to fill in with immediate talent. It sounds like the Dolphins Might not choose a tackle unless he really lands on us by the time we pick him. We might be going for a wide receiver if anything. After the draft is over there will be players that will be released and we need to make our best commitment to fill in our needs which are obviously being exposed. Having
a line that so far it looks like a 1950's offensive line. With like 3 players starting at each position but no definite starter. I don't really wanna go into the season with an uncomplate team because that would spell dissapointment.

While I like the optimism, I feel my role wouldn't be complete if I didn't mention that lots of teams have put together paper tigers only to feel the sting of disappointment. The recent Redskins teams are probably the best examples that come to mind.

I really do hope you're right, though. :)

Yea JJ, I think the Redskins have been looking at Roster Talent from A microscopic view but that is just a shell way of looking at things when assembling a team. You need a team of equally dedicated individuals and playmakers. Miami's roster should depend more on hungry players coming out of college wanting to make a difference instead of free agents wanting to make a living. See where I am coming from? There is
this bussiness side of football that builds a pipeline of workers, not players. The redskins may look superbound on paper but how do these athletes feel with one another?

I remember a couple of years ago when Coach Turner was coaching the Redskins. There was this huge Locker Room Clash about racism, hate etc that the fans didn't know about.

Back
Top Bottom